𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

Training did not go well for Jiyun. She was extremely tired and just wanted to go to sleep. What's new?

"Jaehyun can we just continue tomorrow. This is really tiring," Jiyun complained.

"Ok fine. We will be going to the village tomorrow. Hopefully you don't fall off the horse," Jaehyun spoke.

❤️

Jiyun did not fall off the horse the next day despite almost crashing into a tree. Today, her job was to go with Jaehyun to the village to announce Jaehyun's coronation which was happening three months later. It was going to be a ball and everyone was invited. With Jiyun's help, Jaehyun managed to get the planning done.

She hung posters around and everyone had gathered around them to see what was happening.

"Prince Jaehyun's coronation? Who's going to be the queen then?"

That seemed to be the main thing Jiyun was hearing from people.

"Do you need a queen?" Jiyun asked.

"Do you want to be my queen?" Jaehyun replied. Jiyun was not oblivious of the fact that Jaehyun was just teasing her.

"No, but then why is everyone asking about a queen? Is it in the law to get married first?" Jiyun questioned further.

"It's not the law but one week before coronation is always the time when the next king announces his queen. It has been like this for the past six generations," Jaehyun explained.

"So who are you going to be married to?"

"I don't know princess from other kingdoms don't seem to like me that much. They think I'm useless," Jaehyun did not seem fazed by it though.

"Why not just marry a maid? Since they love you soo much," Jiyun joked.

"Want to marry me," Jaehyun teased again.

This time Jiyun choked but replied calmly, "I'm hundred percents sure that's against the law."

"Well, just saying, laws can be changed."

double update :)