𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Oh damn

"Jaehyun, I've thought about it, I'm going to leave," Jiyun made sure she sounded confident although she was breaking inside.

She knew she had to leave. Jaehyun probably did not like her in the way she liked Jaehyun and she did not want to be a hindrance in his life. She needed to let go.

"I'm going to leave," Jiyun stated.

Jaehyun had not replied due to his shock. The first thing he heard when he woke up was the girl who his heart had grown fond of telling him that she was going to leave. He walked forward and spun her around, looking deep into her eyes.

"Why?" He asked desperately.

"I'm hurting Jaehyun," Jaehyun looked down at his hand on Jiyun's wrist and immediately let go. He was getting mad. He did not understand why she would suddenly make that decision. She was fine the previous night when he told her that they could spend one more month together.

"I can't do this."

"Can't do what?!"

"I can't keep staying by your side as if nothing's wrong!"

"What's wrong?"

"Me!"

Jaehyun looked at the girl, telling her to continue.

"Oh god, I'm going to sound stupid."
"I like you, okay?" The girl spat out.

Jiyun closed her eyes. As much as she knew Jaehyun probably gotten confessions from other workers multiple times, Jiyun did not want Jaehyun to see her as one of them.

Jaehyun looked confused at Jiyun, unsure if what to say. Jaehyun knew a connection had undeniably grew between them, an obligation to love and protect her.

Not getting a reply, Jiyun continued, "I know. You probably got many confessions before and I know it's against the rules but I need to leave. If I don't, I don't know what I might end up doing."

Arms encircled Jiyun as she started sobbing.

"I like you too."