Another Member Found

Erza and Wendy traveled for awhile until Wendy couldn't take it anymore and just fell to her knees in exhaustion. "Wendy?" Erza questioned as she said in front of her "I'm fine I'm just tired, we've been travelling for hours" Wendy said as Erza laid Wendy on her lap.

"Just rest we can continue tomorrow" she said as she sat there while Wendy fell asleep.

1 hour later..

The duo was sound asleep until they heard rustling in the bushes in front of them. "Who's there?!" Erza yelled as she stood up protecting Wendy.

"Calm down" the person said in a familiar voice as they rustle through the bushes.

"Wait?" Wendy said as she realised the voice "Gray?!" She yelled as Gray walked out of the bush. "Gray your ok" Erza said as she rushed to him to see him have bruises on his arm.

"Gray your hurt, let me heal you" Wendy said as she grabbed his arm and healing him, "Thanks, wheres Natsu and Lucy?" He questioned as Wendy lowers her head miserably.

"We haven't found any sight of them, I'm starting to get worried about them" Erza said worriedly as Wendy finished healing him. "Well let's search for them" Gray said tiredly "tomorrow" he said as he fell to the ground sleeping.

"He must of been really tired from fighting" Wendy said as she sat down next to him "Yeah, we should get some sleep as well we have a big day tomorrow" Erza said laying down sleeping while Wendy did the same.

But little did they know someone was watching them form within the trees listening to them as they rush off to find the missing 2 fairy tail members which were close to them.