The Star Spell

(Pretend the Urano Metria spell can kill Cobra)
The fight has been going on for hours, Erza and Gray are injured not badly nor Anna, Natsu and Cobra have really gotten into the fight.

"You will not stop me from killing Lucy Heartfilia!" He yelled as he shot a massive explosion at Natsu, Natsu didn't have time to react and got hit and was flown all the way to the tree that Lucy was under and landed next to her.

"Natsu!" Wendy said as she finished healing Lucy and moved to him to heal him. Lucy slowly opened her eyes to see Erza, Gray and Anna fighting the Army, Cobra laughing historically but as she turned her head she saw Natsu laying there injured.

"Natsu!" She yelled as tears filled her eyes, Wendy finished the healing process and went to go help the others while Lucy moved to Natsu and held him on her lap.

Natsu slowly opened his eyes to see Lucy staring at him with tears in her eyes "L-Luce.." he said just under a whisper "I'm here, I'm right here" She said as she held his hand "Have we bet them yet!" He questioned as her tears fell on his cheek, "N-No not yet" She replied as she stroked his cheek.

"We can't defea-" she began as an idea popped up in her head, Lucy had no choice but to do the spell her mother taught her when she was little but she wasn't aloud to use it because there was a consequence that comes with it.

"Luce?" He said as she looked up at Cobra then back at him "Natsu" she said with a weak smile as her tears stopped "There's a way I can stop him" she said as he sat up next to her "And that is?" He questioned suspiciously "The spell Urano Metria" She said while looking down at the ground. It took Natsu a little while to figure out where he had heard that spell from until he remembered Lucy telling him that spell and that it came with a consequence.

"Lucy, no!" He said as he freaked out and sat in front of her grabbing her shoulders with tears filling his eyes. "It's the only way Natsu" She said as their eyes collide together "No I'm not losing you again!" He yelled as he hugged her, Natsu felt Lucy's arms wrap around him as she whispered in his ear.

"We'll always be together"

That echoed in his head as she stood up and walked off "LUCY?!" He yelled as he bursted into tears.

"Everyone please move back" She said with a weak smile "Natsu, what is she doing!" Anna yelled as she ran to him who's sitting there looking at the ground crying.

"She's doing the U-Urano Metria spell" he said under a whisper as Anna stood there in shock and ran to Lucy but got pulled back by Gray and Erza "Lucy stop it!, it can kill you!" She yelled as she cried. Lucy stood there and smiled as they all yell at her to stop "I love you guys" she said smiling and starting saying the words.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens..."

"All the stars, far and wide..."

"Show me thy appearance..."

"With such shine."

"Oh Tetrabiblos..."

"I am the ruler of the stars..."

"Aspect become complete..."

"Open thy malevolent gate."

"Oh 88 Stars of the heaven..."

"Shine!"

"Urano Metria!"

A beam of light shined on Lucy as the ground beneath her shook and created a big explosion that Cobra couldn't block and ended up killing him.

The rest of them stood there waiting for the smoke to disappear, Natsu stood up and walked towards the smoke. The smoke cleared and there she stood Natsu ran to Lucy just before she collapsed into his arms.

"LUCY!!" He yelled as he hugged her but she didn't budge, "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!" He continued to yell but nothing worked. Natsu continued to cry and cry as everyone surrounded her and cried with him.

"I found a teleportation Lacroma, we could teleport to the guild" Anna said as she sobbed and pulled out the Lacroma and whispered the words 'Fairy Tail Guild'. As soon as she finished those words they ended teleporting to the Fairy Tail Guid.

With the Guild...

"I'm starting to get really worried Master" Romeo said worriedly "I kno-" he began but got cut off by a light that shined in the middle of the guild that caught everyone's attention.

The light disappeared so did the smoke and all the guild could see is Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Wendy standing around Lucy who is on the floor not moving.

"Lu-chan!" Levy yelled as tears filled her eyes as Gajeel grabbed her and hugged her. "Wendy!" Romeo yelled as he ran to her and she ran to him hugging him crying into his shoulder.

"She's gone" she said as Romeo started to cry as well. "Gray-sama, s-she can't be g-gone" Juvia said standing there frozen as Gray walked towards her hugging her. Master walked to them and grabbed Lucy and took her to Porlyusica.

Mira fell to her knees and started to cry as Laxus hugged her. Cana walked up to Erza and hugged her so she wouldn't be alone. Natsu stood up and walked out of the guild to Lucy's apartment.

"Who are you?" Macao said standing there "I'm Anna Heartfilia Lucy's Auntie" she said as she continued to cry, Macao walked to her and hugged her. That day everyone was miserable and depressed about Lucy's death they stayed overnight.