Shes Awake

It has been a month since the incident happened, the guild grew quite but they still talked, but Natsu hasn't returned to the guild in weeks. He's been in Lucy's apartment like everyday until a miracle happened.

In the infirmary...

Lucy groaned as she slowly opened her eyes to see Porlyusica and Wendy sitting there talking "W-Wendy" she whispered as tears filled in Wendy's eyes as she turned to head to see Lucy awake "L-Lucy!" She yelled and ran to the side of the bed.

"I'm glad your awake" Wendy said as she cried next to Lucy. Lucy started to cry as she sat up and hugged Lucy "I'll go tell everyone that your awake" Porlyusica said walking out of the room.

With the Guild...

"Guys" Porlyusica said smiling "Is Lucy ok?" Erza said as she stood up from her seat "She's awake" Porlyusica said as she moved out of the way knowing they'll run to the infirmary.

With Lucy and Wendy...

"LUCY!" Erza yelled as she flung the door open and ran to her to see her crying with Wendy "Y-Your ok" she said with relief as she started to cry and went to hug her. Everyone hugged her including Markarov but she looked around and noticed a pink haired boy isn't there.

"Where's Natsu?" She said with a smile "He hasn't been here in weeks..he's at your apartment" Happy explained to Lucy as she got up "Wait Lucy!" Wendy began but got cut off by master. "Let her go I think she needs to cheer him up" he said as he watched her leave the guild and ran to her apartment with Happy.