Your Back!

With Natsu...

'Luce, I miss you so much I wish you didn't leave me. I didn't get to tell you my feelings, I wanted to go on more adventures with you and Happy and make more memories with guild. Everywhere I look I see you standing there laughing and smiling, it makes my heart ache that I let you die, I wish I did something'

He said in his head as he sat on her bed as his head resting in his legs. He hasn't moved a muscle since this morning but that is all about to change.

"I didn't know you would react like this if I died" She said standing in the middle of the
room. Natsu recognised that voice as tears filled his eyes.

Natsu lifted his head to see his blonde standing in the middle of the room with tears in her eyes smiling.

"L-Luce" he whispered as tears stroll down his face "Natsu" she whispered back as Natsu gets off her bed and runs to her and hugs her.

Natsu hugged tighter like if he let go she'll disappear again. They stand there crying as Lucy digs her head into his chest.

"I'm never letting you go again" he repeated as he keeps crying "That's fine with me" she said as she hugged him tighter "Luce..." he said releasing her and holding her cheek "Yes?" She said under a whisper "I love you..." he said smiling still crying "I love you too" she replied as she leans in wrapping her arms around him.

Her soft lips collided with his as he puts his hand on her waist and pulls her closer to him. Her fingers in his soft hair makes him feel warmth and just holding her in his arms makes him feel stronger and that this is his Lucy.

We'll always be together..Why?...Because I love you.