Aunt Anna?!

With Lucy..
"Who are you?" Lucy questioned the woman as she wrapped up her wounds on her leg and arm "I'm Anna" She said smiling "And I am your Auntie" she said as Lucy blanked out from that.

"My WHAT!!" She yelled as loud as she could "Yes I'm your mums sister" Anna said smiling "So your Anna Heartfilia, my mother talked a lot about you" Lucy said as she remembered "Your friends with the dragon slayers, Wendy, Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Rogue and Sting" she said happily "How do you know them?" She said suspiciously as Anna laughed at her.

"I was there teacher when they were younger until we were split up from the dragon attack" She said happily then sadly "Really?!" She said as she freaked out "Yeah but Natsu was really clingy to me" She laughed and giggled as Lucy started laughing as well.

"Sounds like Natsu, he's always clinging to me when we go on jobs" she said as she blushed "He's kind, caring, sweet and he cares for everyone in the guild he protects me with his life" Lucy smiled as she continued to blush.

"So you like him" Anna said cheekily "W-Wha...No I-I don't" she said as she freaked out and blushed hardly, "Sure I believe you" she said with sarcasm.

They say there for awhile talking about all the memories they had and shared.

"Well we should get some rest and start searching for your friends first thing in the morning" she said as she laid down and started to doze off. Lucy looked at her and gave her a weak smile as she got up and walked to the nearest hill to watch the moon rise behind the mountains.

As she watched the moon she had a memory pop into her head of Natsu when they were on a mission.

*Flashback*
"Isn't this beautiful Luce?" He said as he looks at Lucy who is staring at the ground.

"Lucy, what's wrong you haven't said anything since we left the guild?" He said concerned about her.

"I-It's just.." she began as tears fall from her dark brown eyes that Natsu loves to stare into.

"L-Lucy!" He said as he grabbed her hand "What if we get separated and never see each other again" she said just under a sob as Natsu feels guilt flow through his body.

"Without you I feel like I'm nothing, I feel weak" She said as she motioned her head to the sky then to Natsu's face as their eyes lock.

"Lucy.." he muttered upsettingly and felt bad for her.

"What if-" she began but got cut off as Natsu's arms wrap around her pulling her close to him "N-Natsu..?" She said confused.

"Lucy, if we ever get separated I will come find you and nothing will stop me, when I'm with you I feel stronger and feel like I can do anything but when I'm not with you I start to lose all my strength and courage" He began as he feels Lucy's hands press against his back.

Lucy looked into Natsu's eyes before he grabbed the back of her head and pressed it against his shoulder. Lucy digs her head into his shoulder and starts to cry but here's a whisper in her ear from Natsu.

"We'll always be together"

*End of flashback*

The thought of Natsu made Lucy feel warmth inside her as she pulls a smile and starts to cry. "I know you'll find me...Natsu" She said as she stared at the night sky as she walks off to Anna.

Lucy laid next to Anna and stared at her for awhile before dozing off into a deep slumber.