Ch.1 💩One Crappy Day💩

"Hurry up Cathy!" Madeline waits as Cathy runs awkwardly with her shopping bags.

"ugh, you're such a slow ass!" Madeline scoffs and rolls her eyes.

" Sorry! It's just that your stuff is so heavy and-"

Before Cathy can even think about finishing her sentence, Madeline interrupts her,

"Shut up and do your job."

She glances over her shoulder, and stares Cathy down with her bright blue eyes.

" So-... Sorry Ma'am." Cathy starts moving faster.

They finally enter the house, and settle in all of the shopping bags Cathy was carrying.

" You're excused Kitty Cathy. " Madeline says in a mocking tone.

" Yes Miss Lamb." Cathy curtsies and walks glumly to the maid room in Madeline's mansion. Madeline laughs, and goes onto her iPhone;

Madeline: Hey Babe! Pick me up for school at 7?

Jacob: I thought you wanted to ride your limo to school?

Madeline: No, I would much rather go to school with you ❤

Jacob: Ok babe ❤

She clicks her phone's power button, and makes a small squeal.

   At 7AM that morning:

After she gets on her makeup, Gucci bag, clothes, etc, she waits patiently for Jacob to pick her up. But no one comes. Near thirty minutes pass by, but still no one shows up. She picks up her phone with her gorgeous long nails and calls him.

*RING*

It goes straight to voicemail.

She calls again. Nothing.

"Babe?"

She asks herself while putting her ear up to her phone desperately.

"Ugh! How dare he!" She whispers to herself, rage hot on her perfect tongue.

She ends up riding her limo to school, being tardy to her first class. The first tardy she's had since sixth grade, and it's now Junior year.

Every one stares at her as she enters her English class.

"What are you looking at?" She says rudely too a guy staring to long.

" No-... Nothing!" He looks at the ground nervously, while blushing pink.

"That's what I thought, Loser." She smirks.

As she walks to the Cafe, she feels exhausted from the exams she had in English, History, AND Math. She didn't even know half of what they were learning. As her high-heels click on the tile floor, she's joined by her two other friends.

"Hey Hun, how's it going?" Says Ashley, a slightly shorter girl with Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and dark skin.

"I had like three exams today...," Madeline replies. Her other friend, Chloe gasps at her remark dramatically.

"I'm so sorry sis, hopefully you don't get a shit grade." Chloe says while twirling her dark red waves.

"Me too, me too." They continue walking in silence.

As they finally enter the School's Cafe, every one stares at them with envy. Walking with Madeline in the front-middle, Chloe to her left and Ashley to her right, they make their way through the crowds to a large empty table and sit down.