Ch.15 ~ Ritual Of Godalar?

Pennywise's feet plop onto the sewer's ground. He looks at you in his arms, and finally stops muffling your mouth with his hand and you gasp for air.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" You yell.

Pennywise ignores you and carries you to his hideout. Your eyes burn with rage as you see the disgusting place again. You just wanted to escape from this- from him. You just didn't know how. What did he want from you? He could've killed you numerous times, but he just didn't. It was starting to get on your nerves.

Pennywise sets you down gently onto the ground. You glare at him, and he smiles weakly back at you. He was acting stange... Like even he wasn't quite sure of what would happen next.

"Why are you keeping me here?" You ask.

"Because your a weapon, duh." He growls.

"I know that... I meant... Why haven't you killed me yet?"

Pennywise stares at you in silence. He doesn't know how to answer. He's a creature from an unknown realm in a different universe... But he still isn't sure what he's feeling. In fact, he isn't sure why he's feeling.

"Because... I need you." He responds.

"Need me?"

"Yeah... But don't think that means you're special. 'Cuz you're not. You're just a stupid human."

"Well, what do you 'need' me for?"

Pennywise takes a long pause. What did he need you for? Food? Friend? Sacred ritual that Maturin warned him not to do? Possibly...

"I don't know. But I'll make it count trust me." Pennywise goes over to the two mattresses on the unsanitary floor and lays down.

You think about running away again, but you know he'd catch you for sure this time. You sigh and lay down on the other mattress next to Pennywise.

You barely get any sleep as morning approaches. Hell, you didn't even try to get sleep. What did Pennywise want with you? What Twisted way is he going to find to hurt you? You don't know and frankly don't want to know. You just want to escape this dump, once and for all.

You stretch your arms out and sit up on the dirty mattress. You look to you're left to see Pennywise smiling at you.

"What?" You ask.

"I finally found out what I'm going to do to you!" Pennywise grins mischievously.

You gulp and hope he's not thinking  what you're thinking...

"Yeah? And what is it? Tear me limb from limb? Rip apart my friends in front of my eyes?"

"No silly! I'm going to perform the ritual of Godalar ( God-a-lar ) on you!"

"The ritual of Godalar? What the hell is that?!" You question him.

"That I cannot say... You'll just have to see Y/N! It's going to be so fun!" He laughs like a physo and gets up off of his mattress.

You sigh, and stand up. What stuff could you possibly do in a stinky sewer to pass the time? Maybe you could find a phone in all of this junk and call Bill? No.. Besides, even if you did you didn't know his phone number.

You walk around the giant sewer room and look through some of the stuff in the heaps of junk. As you dig through the crap, you find something interesting... a knife... Maybe you could-? No. You know you can't. Even if you hate him, you just can't. He had spared you this long, and you don't think it's just because he wants to find a perfect way to torture you.