🤡☝️Before We Continue ☝️🤡

So, before we continue with the story here's some random important stuFF

1. "Pennywise" Is not my character. He is a ☹fictional☹ creature made by the author Stephen King.

2. Personally, I rate this story to be

                          PG 13

3. If you are sensitive to violence, "foul" language, clowns, or abuse, then please avoid this story for your own good.

4. This is a safe place so try your best not to judge 😂

5. I am open to POLITE corrections about my story ( details abt characters, spelling, not formatting though please because I made the story like that on purpose. I'm open to polite corrections because it's always better to have more than 1 or 2 eyes to catch accidents and help you grow as a writer, even if you just write for fun like me )

6. Please vote I spend soooo long on this! Thank you so much if you do!!!!!

                    ❤  😪  ❤
                           🙏

7. The reason I made the conversations the weird ways they were ( formatting and weird fonts ) was to make the reader's experience better and help them understand more.

8. If you be lookin for them Losers (if you know what I mean) they don't come in until Chapter 6. So you can skip ahead if you just wanna vibe with them.

P.S. If the emojis I put are weird in any way, shape, or form, it's probably because different phones have different emojis... so sorry if the emojis you see make absolutely no sense. Hope you can forgive me 🙏💖
Also, this is one of my first stories... so please try to not be super critical, thanks! 💖

Side P.S. : The artwork on the cover is not mine!!!!!