Ch.5 🎯Bullseye🎯

She crys so much that there's no more tears, or noises to spare. Time is still. And everything is quiet. No more whispers. No more clown. Everything is just-

"Aww, sweet Lamb Chop is sleepy."

Uh... Never mind...

Madeline is so exhausted that she can't do anything to fight him, or run. He could do anything to her if he wants. So she just looks at the floor while laying in the water

Emotionless.

Pennywise gracefully trots over to her in the sewer water. He walks slowly, making everything so much worse.

"Did you get tired of our little game?," Pennywise smirks.

"..."

Pennywise frowns dramatically.

"What? That wasn't fun for you? You know... it was fun enough for Georgie."

"Who... the fuck... is Georgie?"

Pennywise rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"Even in the end... you still got that attitude," He says slightly frustrated.

Pennywise maneuvers himself over to Madeline and sits down in the water next to her ever so casually.

"Fuck you."

Pennywise laughs. And then lays down facing her.

"..."

"..."

He grabs her face in his gloved hands and looks into her blue eyes while his turn from orange-red to bright blue.

Then Pennywise does the unthinkable.

He kisses her.

Madeline thought she had a empty tank of energy, but that all changed.
She slapped him so hard that it was probably harder than her aunt had slapped her that day.

"You stubborn bitch!," Pennywise yells, his eyes turning a tone of red.

He grabs both of her hands tightly.

"Let go of me!!!," Madeline yells.

"Not until you fix that attitude!!!! It's so insufferable!," He growls back.

Pennywise let's go of one of her arms, holding on tightly to her wrist and dragging her behind him.

"I said let go!"

He doesn't respond.

She struggles to get free, turning and twisting her arm every direction possible. She trys hitting his hand with her free hand but nothing works. She even tries to hold her ground, but he continues to pull her along anyway. Her clouded thinking becomes clear and she remembers that she has a knife. She looks around in her pocket for it, but can't find it. She must've dropped it somewhere when she fell in the water.

Madeline looks around for something to hit him with. Anything at all, to make him feel the pain that he caused her. Her heart fills with sand as she remembers what his appearance in her life had cost her. When she can't find anything visibly in sight besides crap and gray water, she starts screaming loudly.

"You can try all you want, but no one will hear you," Pennywise finally responds to her struggle.

"Good! That means they won't hear you when I slit your throat!," Madeline shrieks.

Pennywise grabs her shoulders tightly and pushes her against the sewer wall.

"You really think that you can 'slit' my throat? I'd be able to blow a balloon by the time you even started to point that butter knife at me!," Pennywise exclaims.

He noticeably tries to calm himself and get more into "character".

"Besides... Why would you want to fight back if you could just float? Float. Yes. Float down here just like everybody else. Like everybody else that belongs here. Belongs here with me."

Madeline scowls at him and trys to break free once more.

"You never give up do you Lamb Chop? No... no. You can't escape so stop trying and just give in," He smiles widely.

"Never!" Madeline continues to punch, kick, and tear her way out of his grasp.

Pennywise sighs and holds onto her shoulders tighter.

"Give up!," He demands.

"NO!"

"Give up worm!"

"Never you circus peanut!"

"Shut up and give in!," Pennywise growls.

"Sorry, would you prefer me to call you a circus elephant?!"

  Madeline finally gets a brain and knees him in the grind.

  Pennywise roars and moves his hand for a couple of seconds, leaving Madeline barely enough time to escape. With that time, she runs back to the spot where she thinks she lost her knife. She searches desperately for the knife in the gray water. (she already fell in that crap so she really doesn't care at this point)

Her hand curls around the blade's handle as she finally feels it. She tries to take the knife out of the water but something seems to be weighing it down. She pulls with all of her strength, but it won't budge.

                          "No!"

She can hear Pennywise's footsteps close behind her as she continues to pull the knife upward.

                   "Come on!"

Madeline pulls one more time and finally succeeds. She slides slightly backwards as the object is freed. Then she sheathes the knife infront of her instantly. But then she looks at the object...

                  "Wait... What?!"

Instead of her pocket knife, she has a a yellow paper boat in her hand. The boat says S.S. Georgie on it and has speckles of blood on the paper. Madeline looks around in panic for her knife, thinking maybe she had accidently switched the two. But her knife was nowhere in sight.

She starts hyperventilating as her vision becomes blurry with confusion. She reaches down once more to search for the knife, but she can't feel a thing. As she looks around in the water, the water starts to change. It turns a pitch black and then a scarlet red. The color of blood. She makes a small squeak as she draws her hands out of the water.

Madeline wipes her hands off on her pants, but the blood remains stained onto her hands. She continues to hyperventilate and panic.

       "What the hell is going on!?,"      Madeline whispers in fear, still holding onto the boat.

Instantly after she says that, Pennywise walks out from a corner with his hands behind his back.

"You really thought that you could escape Lamb Chop? Escape from you're... home? From...

                          Me?"

The clown huffs out a small laugh and then remains silent. His facial expression emotionless. Madeline tries to speak, to say some type of bitchy remark, but her mouth won't let her. She's frozen in pure fear. What was she supposed to do now?