Ch.7 😯 Meeting 1/3 of The Losers 😯

Yall I just realized this story is more of an O.C. x Pennywise so...

NO MORE OF THAT.

YOU WILL BE MADELYN FROM NOW ON BECAUSE THIS STORY IS ABOUT YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN.

Anyways, have a good time with Penny 😊💕

That f*cking sucked Bill. Even Eddie's mom could've done better," A boy with glasses and dark brown curly hair responds to the awkward silence, attempting to make it not as awkward.

Bill, the boy who was interrupting the clown's little interrogation, was a boy with light brown hair and green eyes.

Bill ignores Richie's comment and continues to strike down Pennywise with his words.

"L-let her g-go, a-and g-give m-m-me back m-my brother!"

Pennywise laughs wickedly and removes his hands from YoUr shoulders. He starts walking towards Bill, as Richie takes a step backwards.

"B-B-Billy boy h-has come t-to save the day has he now? How cute! Georgie would be so proud...," Pennywise mocks.

Bill makes a quiet grunt.

"Don't let this asshole get to you ok?," Richie whispers to Bill.

"Ah, yes. Richie Tozier... how's Eddie doing?," Pennywise smirks.

Richie starts blushing like crazy and Bill gives him a confused look.

"It's fine guys... I-... I can handle this... Really," You say to the two boys.

"N-no one c-c-can handle t-t-his m-murderer. Y-you n-n-need to escape w-with us now!"

"No, she's good. We're kinda in the middle of something right now," Pennywise furrows his non existant brows.

Richie and Bill exchange eye contact.

"In... the middle of something?," Richie covers his mouth to hide a laugh.

"Sh-shut up R-richie...W-we need t-t-to stay focused a-and help t-t-his girl e-escape and find G-... G-georgie."

Pennywise ignores Bill and gives Richie a blank look.

"Huh? Why's that so funny?," Pennywise asks.

Richie covers his mouth again and you try not to die of embarrassment.

"Uh-... Nothing, nothing...," Richie trails off.

"Hmm... Ok. Well one part of your little "mission" is complete. You found him.

You found Georgie. "

Georgie... You knew that name sounded familiar. It's on the paper boat that you're holding... and Bill... that's the guy Pennywise said would kill for this boat. It's all starting to come together now. But what is the connection between these three?

"S-stop fooling a-a-around clown... W-w-here is G-georgie?!"

"You found him Billy boy! He's right here," Pennywise says while pointing to his stomach.

Bill clenches his fists and his eyes burn with rage.

"I'm sorry Bill... I didn't know that that alien clown was pregnant with Georgie...," Richie says seriously.

"He's n-not p-p-pregnant with G-g-georgie! H-h-he's saying t-that...
He a-... a-a-te him...," Bill says while staring at the ground, a tear leaking out of his eye.

"Oh Bill! Your so, so, so, so, smart! But it won't last for long... It's time for you losers to float," Pennywise giggles.

Pennywise shape shifts into some weird type of mix between a boy in a yellow raincoat and a clown.

"R-run!," Bill yells.

Richie, Bill, and Pennywise start sprinting through the sewers. Maybe if you follow them... You can find the way they came in? If it hasn't dissapeared like your exit did that is. You start running after Pennywise and the two boys.