Ch.10 🎈Shut The **** Up And Make Me Float Already🎈

You take out a old and crumpled notebook and a pencil. Then you make your way to a desk that's in your room and sit in the desk's chair.

"What should I draw?," You ask yourself aloud.

Your pencil touches the paper and you draw a circle for a head shape of a character. When suddenly, you loose control of your hand. Your hand starts shaking violently, and starts drawing what appears to be a balloon.

"W-what's happening?!"

Your hand finally gives you control, and you look down at the balloon drawing.

        And that's when you see it.

A splotch of red liquid drips from above onto the balloon and spreads, making it fill in the balloon just like a coloring book.

You start hyperventilating and almost feint. What's happening?! You decide to slowly look up to see where the blood is coming from.

As you look up, you're greeted by Pennywises wide smile and gleaming yellow eyes.

  "Hiya Lamb Chop! Did you miss me? 'Cuz I sure missed you!," Pennywise says while hugging you from behind, sitting on his knees, and resting his head on your shoulder.

"Wha-what are you doing here?! Can't you just leave me alone?!," You yell.

Maybe Bill would hear you and help you get out if this mess? You sure hope so...

"Oh, but Lamb Chop! Your fear is so delicious ~ ... I don't know if I can stay away," Pennywise eyes your neck.

You gulp.

"Just... Get off of me!"

You try to remove his hands from your waist but his grip is too tight. Then you try to scream for help, but Pennywise covers you mouth with his hand before you can.

"Shhh, hush little lamb...," Pennywise's grip tightens.

The door creaks open and you hear a voice, "H-hey Madelyn, I-I was w-wondering if y-you could give m-me Georgie's b-b-boat~," Bill stops in his tracks as he sees Pennywise holding you from behind the chair.

"S-s-tay away f-from her!!!!!!," Bill yells.

"Maybe you should stay away from her!," Pennywise lets go of your waist and sticks out his tongue at Bill.

Bill charges at him to push him down onto the ground, but Pennywise easily dodges to the side.

"Did you really think that that was going to work Billy-boy?," Pennywise laughs, as Bill face plants into the bedroom's floor.

"Let's go Lamby, your float is waiting!"

  The last thing you remember was seeing that cruel smile of his and the look of amusement in his eyes.

Then you wake up in the sewers.

"F*ck! Not again!," You whisper to yourself as you curl up into a ball and put your face into your hands.

Tears start slowly leaking out of your eyes and you start crying.

"I hate that stupid clown!!!!!," You yell while crying.

You eventually stop crying and move your hands from your face.

"You done yet Lamb Chop?," Pennywise was sitting infront of you and watching you the whole time you hid your face in your hands.

You growl at him and say, "Shut the **** up and make me float already."

You cross your arms over your legs and bury your face in your arms.

You feel Pennywise's hands grab onto your arms. He lifts your arms away from your face and holds your chin up. You both stare into each other's eyes and his eyes turn ocean blue.