How da hell did dis happen?🤨

You wake up and feel breathing on your butt so you look back to see Kiari sleeping on your butt. Your on mattias bare chest and everyone is everywhere you take a picture for Instagram and caption it " how da hell did dis happen" people comment laughing and some are confused. Mattia wakes up next and you feel him breathing on your forehead u then look at the time and it's 7:50 you yell "OMG YALL GET UP ITS 7:50 WE BOUTTA BE LATE ASH"  everyone jumps up and starts putting on their  clothes you decided just to rush so you threw this on.

 Mattia wakes up next and you feel him breathing on your forehead u then look at the time and it's 7:50 you yell "OMG YALL GET UP ITS 7:50 WE BOUTTA BE LATE ASH"  everyone jumps up and starts putting on their  clothes you decided just to rush so y...

Mattia sees you come out the bathroom and says " mamas how you pull every outfit off😍" you say " I don't kno u tell me papi🖤" the boys finally are ready and you all leave the house. Your rushing because your gonna be late for school and get detentions. You and the boys come running through the door barley on time, you quickly head to your 1st period with Mattia here's your schedule.

1st period: science 🧪 ( Mattia, Kiari, hype house)
2nd period: math 📊 ( Roshoun, Alejandro, hype house)
3rd period: gym🤸🏾‍♀️ ( hype house, Alvaro)
4th period: study hall 📔 ( hype house, Nj boys)
5th period: english 📜 ( hype house)
6th period: free hour💋 ( chemire, hype house)

1st hr
I sat down with Mattia and opened my notebook and so did he. We started taking notes on Biodiversity since this week stuff got serious and we really had to do a big project, by the time note taking was over we played Kahoot💞. My name was " chanel‼️🔫" and mattias was " mattia🔪🚬" we got first and second place so we were happy.

2nd hr
I sat in between Ale, and Roe and we struggled the whole hour it was algebra so we was pretty much fucked cuz it's like 2+2 on crack. I wasn't really getting it neither were the boys but this teacher insisted on beating it into our skulls🤦🏾‍♀️

3rd hr
Ok we all kno gym is the easiest and best periodt. I came in and changed into a sports bra and some shorts me and Alvaro was chillin when the teacher came out and said " WARM UP YOUR MUSCLES NOW" I started stretching all 3 of my splits (left,right,middle) and Al stood there in shock not knowing I was flexible, skip to the end we were exhausted.

We skipped 4th and 5th by smoking blunts in the bathroom🤷🏾‍♀️

6th hr
I walked in and chemire was sitting with the hype house. I shot her the scariest " bitch wtf" look ever and sure enough she turned around feeling my glare and made eye contact. She looked as if she wanted to say something In her defense but I just shook my head and kept walking. I thought that her knowing that chase cheated on me 7 times and all the other drama would've been more than enough for her to just stay away from them but she's spending our only period together with them🥺.
I texted Mattia and he had a free period in a another class so here are the messages.

Shawtyyy👅💋
mat so chemire is spending our free period with the hype house
Mattia🖤🌚
say what!? ik i ain't just read what i thought i did
Shawtyyy👅💋
yup unfortunately u did so I'm pissed as u kno
Mattia🖤🌚
shawty don't do nun that's gunna get u suspended
Shawtyyy👅💋
ill try boo but i gotta go ly🖤
Mattia🖤🌚
lyt mamas🖤

Gc messages
NJ BOYS OFFICAL
shawtyyy🌿💞
hey y'all so chemire spending OUR free period wit da hype house🥺
roshanda🚙
tell me u jokin nigga
shawtyyy🌿💞
boy I wish I was
Aloevera🌿
that's fucked bro
Kittyari 😽
thats downright wrong
shawtyyy🌿💞
ya imma text y'all later doe imma try not to get suspended🖤🌚

TBC...