looking for a plan

i fell into a deep sleep and woke up i looked in the mirror and back at the bed. someone changed the bedsheets but didn't put clothes on me nice. i got in the shower that had nothing i could use to break anything in and got out. i saw makeup that was my tone and everything i would use for my hair.

i finished up looking like this.

this time i didn't try to come out i just sat there then decided to post a tiktok

this time i didn't try to come out i just sat there then decided to post a tiktok. I did the "after party" dance by don toliver then posted on insta i wanted to be petty so i made sure i looked hella fine in it. (she has a phone completely locked so she only has tiktok and instagram)

 (she has a phone completely locked so she only has tiktok and instagram)

@chanel_hoe that shit kinda hurted me doe🙏🏾😭😗

Comments disabled

"CHANEL FUCKING WILLIAMS!" "im in the hell hole father" Tayler comes busting through the door with a pissed face on i keep scrolling on tiktok which is really videos of him. and act unbothered cuz that's me even tho i wanna cry. he snatches me by my hair slamming me into the wall and says "listen here little bitch ur not gonna list anymore hoe shit and that's final" "but u said post" he slams my head into the wall making black out for a second but i try to act like i didn't just loose conciseness.

he then says "do u want yesterday to repeat?" "do what you want but you'll never have my respect" *punches me in my jaw* i spit the blood out and look him dead in his eye cuz mama and raise no bitch and say "are you gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite?" his eyes go completely black and let's just say even I'll have to call that an ASSWHOOPING. chile I thought he was done but that shit lasted for hours or so it felt but i was so fucked up that the last thing i heard was "how's that for being tuff" bitch

i woke up in my own blood on the floor. i slowly sit up listening to my rips crack and seeing the uneven spots under me sides. me being me i looked in the mirror even tho i had a ugly gash across my eye through my eyes brow to the diagonal of my nose i still said "took that like a champ" to sum it up i only had 5 broken ribs, multiple bruises, the gash on my face, a split lip, and a busted eye vain.