Backstabber💔🔪

You and chemire had been bsfs since 3rd grade you knew each other inside and out and had never had a fight. But what she does in this chapter just might kill you. ⚠️ warning self abuse involved⚠️

Mattia and the boys had homework to do so I just went home. I sat there thinking about why chemire would do something like that to me . After all these years you just start to hang out with the people that ruined my life, got my social media's deleted and more!

Gc Messages
Hype House OFFICAL📍
Jaden: ok chemire are you in with the plan?
Payton: ya u needa be all the way in
Josh: this is like fr serious
Chase: guys is this really a good idea
Charli: don't hesitate Huddy
Mads: this bitch is getting what she deserves
Dixie: I hope she dies
Chemire: yes I'm in...
Charli: ok so here the plan... we tell the nj boys that chemire is using them so they'll stop being freinds with her. Then us girls are gonna jump her when she least expects it. Finally we're gonna make her life living hell and hopefully she'll be afraid of us!
Chemire: guys she's been my bsf since 3rd grade and i feel like this is kinda wrong but I'll do it🥺

Texts between Jaden and Mattia
Jaden: hey ik u don't like me but chemire is using y'all. *inserts and old video of her saying " nah man I don't fuck wit dem niggas* we asked her if she was actually freinds with y'all and that's what she said I'm so sorry.
Mattia: I thought she was different but thanks I'll tell the group

Mattia tells the group and they all agree to block you and never speak to you again😞 everyone starts posting mean stuff and roomers about you and the fans believe it.

Back to Chanel's POV: I start seeing all these dms and stuff saying "kys" "I can't believe I actually stanned u" "go die" "I hope u commit" "fuck u" "ur a fat worthless whore" "get tf off social media" " nasty ass hoe". I'd never felt so hurt because all these things were lies and even Mattia and the boys where in on it! So was CHEMIRE!
I got out a razor from my bathroom and started slitting large cuts on my wrist. The pain soon turned to relief they were noticeable cuts. I put them on my thighs, wrist and arms. I logged out of all of my Social media and stopped responding to text messages. I layed there bloody in my bathroom and drifted into sleep.

Next day 7:11 am
I wake up in a puddle of blood I crawl and turn on the shower. I get in as the warm water hits my blood soaked body. I watch the blood stain the water as it dropped down. I cut some more and decided to put on a baggy outfit to hide it all.👇🏾

I didn't put on any makeup but my eyes were sunken in and I was pale I looked sick because I was

I didn't put on any makeup but my eyes were sunken in and I was pale I looked sick because I was. I put my damp hair up in a bun and walked to school. Usally I was the hype loud mouth that everyone wanted to see but when I walked in silent it only made more people stare. People start whispering stuff and I look at the ground. Then People start asking if it's true and videoing I say this " JUST STOP NONE OF WHAT THEY SAID IS TRUE THEY WANTED TO RUIN MY LIFE AND THEY DID SO LEAVE ME ALONE!" holding back tears and my voice cracking people had a concerned look on there face.