What? I cant here u? Speak up!

Your kept walking through the hallway while everyone stared at you in shock. You laughed and everyone was so confused. Jaden came up to u and said " Chanel wtf happened to u?" U say " y don't u ask ur pussy ass gf?" He says " um okay?" U smirk and walk away knowing he knew exactly what happened and was trying to play the innocent one. Then chase and charli came up and say "hey Chanel r u okay!?" Trying to sound concerned over there fake smile. U just keep walking, you get to your locker and open it. You were still pissed and Mattia and them so you were ignoring them.

Skip to the end of the day cuz I'm lazy asf

Tayler texts u and says " mamas I'm picking u up" u respond with " okay papi". You grab your stuff and start walking to the front door with everyone else. And mads shoves you, you shove her back being the bitch u r and she says nice and Loud " lmao u have some nerve shoving me after I did that to ur face yesterday" everyone starts staring you say " oh I'm sorry I think u left out the part were all 8 of u blindsided me" everyone gasps and she says " your a lier you have no proof" u say " ya ok I don't think y'all thought about witnesses💋" u call tay and say " hey babe can u send me the video u got" he says " ofc bbg if u get into a fight make sure I'm there too see it jkjk don't do that but make sure you win muah🖤" you laugh and he sends it you start showing it to everyone and they all gasp this time even the boys have a scared look on there face. You say " oops someone made a mistake" pointing to chemire who won't look up.

People start to shake there head. The girls start talking to chemire and look like there hyping her up to throw hands. U walk out the front door and start to walk down the steps when chermrie shoves you. You say " oh i see that's what we doing now 2 faced much" she says " bitch shut up" u laugh and shove her back. Tayler pulls up in the Lamborghini he says " you want yo forces mamas😂😭" you laugh and he tosses you your black air forces and he takes your blue Jordan's. You tie em up and everyone is screaming you put ur hair up and square up. She swings first going for hair of course and you start punching her in the face. You body slam her super hard and everyone is screaming, jaden was about to step in and shove you when tayler stopped him and pushed him, hold up WWE shi real quick ( Tayler: 6"5 173lbs size 13 1/2 ex gang member) ( Jaden: 6"1 152 lbs size 10 1/2 rich kid) you prolly already know where this is going.

Jaden throws a punch while you and chemire are still going at it. You throw her down the stairs and now Tay and Jay are fighting. Tayler throws a punch and they start going crazy everyone is videoing but Jaden is loosing and the boys could see that. Jaden got up with a black eye and bloody nose whole Tayler was still prettier than a newborn baby🤣. Tay says " don't put ur hands on my girl anymore and I won't have to  fuck u up pretty boy🤷🏾‍♀️". You both laugh and get in the car you say " didn't kno my daddy could fight" he laughs and puts his hand on your thigh. You both went home and had ykw. ( yea I'm to lazy to write any smut rn😃).

TBC