flashbacks

9 years ago 8yr old Chanel ⚠️sexual abuse⚠️
"UNCLE ARRON GET OFF ME PLEASE!" "SHUT UP ill do what i want" "Please your not the uncle i thought you were" "I never was". my own uncle did that to me, i felt discusting like there was no one there to help me. i never told anyone what happened that night. that's the night i changed into what i am now.

End of flashback, setting: Taylor's bed Chanel's POV
I jump up gasping for air with tears pouring down my face. I start to sob and cry thinking about what happened it was the one thing I pushed to the back of my mind and left it there.

Tayler sat up out of no where and hugged me he said " what's wrong mamas?" i just cry into his chest he was the only thing that made me feel safe and protected. he says "ma i can't help if i don't know" i explain everything to him. i say this

" Tay i was only 8, my uncle he- he raped me took all my happiness away. that was the day i changed the day i started to put up this whole act, i was so hurt that i was mean to everyone i used my anger against him to protect myself. i don't trust anyone but you tay just you, you the only thing that keeps me okay. im so mean on the internet that people forget I have feelings. I do petty things but i know it won't changed what happened, he's still out there free around my cousins and family i told them and they said i was lying. I didn't have family for a long time and i still don't so i honestly don't know what i would do without you your everything to me."

he starts to tear up and hugs me he says " mamas i would NEVER leave you, you everything to me. your the girl i wanna marry have kids with and spend the rest of my life with your my world". awe just stay in that hugging position for a while then lay back down and sleep the day out.

The book is coming to an end soon, I just wanted to say I have no experience in writing whatsoever so i was just getting a feel of writing! Thank you so much for your hilarious comments🖤