time to retire

Chanel's POV:
I've come to the conclusion that im going to leave social media. I just don't wanna do it anymore all people do is hate me for me so it's done i talked to tayler and we're staying together. *starts live* 500,000 watchers " alright it's time to stop playing games and tell y'all. Tiktok room and stuff get y'all screen recorder ready."

"I'm done with social media, no me and tayler aren't breaking up but i quit. I'm a model and taylers hella rich we have enough money to support each other and live together. I'm sorry if you liked my problematic ass but yup that's it I'm keeping my accounts up but other than that, I'm done" *ends live*

                                                THE END

Hey y'all so i know this book was a compete and total mess😩. But i think you guys enjoyed it, but it wasn't good enough for a sequel therefore that's it the end. im going to have all my attention on Competition which will go for about 20 chapters then end😁. Thank you for the hilarious comments and feel free to give ideas for future book i love unique her are a few i have coming up.

* Mute
*My Mate (where wolf)
*Soulmates
*Sex Slave
*Suicidal
*Seven Deadly sins

And more! I hope you like at least one of those ideas🥺, thank you i truly loved this book🥰. And you guys take care😗 Madison Greenaway