the worst betrayal....

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE TAYLER" "someone's not loyal" "what?" "u heard me chanel we'll continue this another day". him and his gang disappeared seconds after his statement. i turned around and looked at Jaden with hurt in my eyes he looked at the floor "Jaden it was you wasn't it" "yup" "i trusted your with everything jaden i trusted you with my LIFE!" "i know chanel" "FUCK YOU" "okay" "anything to say for yourself Jaden?" "i did my job knowing that i broke you is enough" i was so pissed without hesitation i shot him in his heart and smirked "i hate traitors".

my mood went from pissed to kill. he had flipped my kill switch the switch inside me that made me a monster. to a point where I'd kill anyone everyone knew this protocol like the back of there heads. i stood straight and said "would anyone else like the same fate as that bitch" "no ma'am" "do you want revenge" "yes ma'am" "do you want them to feel the wrath of the silver serpents!" "YES ma'am" "DO YOU WANT TO TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM THEM"

"YES MA'AM" "good because i want all the locations of taylers bases\mansions" everyone scattered a few going to get rid of jadens body the rest training for this death battle, others being the hackers they are they started finding the locations.

soon i had 15 locations and my mom told me about this boy in our gang named josh who's parents where killed by a person in taylers gang. so i decided that i was taking him on the misson with me.the mission was WE'RE BLOWING UP TAYLER MANSIONS cuz everyone knows im petty like that.

luckily the dude that killed joshes parents and kelliane are at the same mansion.
me and josh are going in my cloaked jet and we go in get revenge then blow it up but the rest we'll just bomb.josh came down look fine asf in his uniform which was a tank top (thick straps for both sexs) black army pants with a tight belt. and heavy duty boots, anyways we wore the tank tops so our tattoo would show and other gangs could identify us.

me and josh got into my jet which had 2 rooms one for working out the other to sleep in. a kitchen the pilots seat up front with the windshield which would probably be on auto pilot. a couch with a tv and hideouts everywhere along with weapons. LOTS of weapons not including the bombs.

me and josh walked up the plank thing waving bye to everyone and he looked around in awe, "BITCH TAKE YO SHOES OFF IN MY MF JET" "okay okay chanel chill" he laughed but i was serious bitch don't wear no shoes in my house

we put alfreado in the oven and sat on the couch eating. i was bored so we watched all 5 transformers. finally we got tired to we took showers and layed in the bed, me being lonely i snuggled up to his chest and he pulled me closer. we then drifted into darkness with auto pilot on.