revenge

the alarm went off and we woke up. roshonda (the auto pilot lady) said we'd be above the mansion in 10. i stripped and got in the shower with josh he let me wash his hair,then we got out and put our uniforms on. we jumped out of the thing and came crashing through the roof shooting everyone until only Lee (the guy that killed joshes parents) and kelliane (the girl that Tayler cheated with) were standing there.

kelliane in normal Chanel in bold

chanel im sorry please don't kill me

u gon need a lot more den sorry

he came to me i swear

either way u still fucked him therefore y'all both dead

chanel please im begging you

i like people who beg only to die anyways *smirk*

i shot her anyways and she died josh yk said he thing then shot him. we climbed back into the jet and dropped the bombs flying away it was satisfying watching the mansion burn down.

we finished the locations and arrived back at the base,they hacked into taylers cameras and we watched him flip out and laughed about it. we celebrated our revenge and us coming back alive, me and josh also made it offical i like josh,i liked Jaden, and i loved tayler. but it's in the past now sometimes i miss him when i look over and see josh i realize that i have josh and i need to move on and show no emotion.

in this world you weakness gets you killed, so I've always shown none. even when i want to break down and cry i suck it up and keep moving. i was truly in love with tayler and he broke my heart not to mention ondreaz. i fall asleep and have a dream.

"tay cut it out and give me the money" "chase me mamas" "fine imma beat yo ass" the two tumble on the floor and chanel takes the money upstairs to count it. Tayler slaps her butt saying "all dis cake for what" "for you daddy". "chanel imma take you out tn mk" "okay baby". she got dressed and went and sat in the car. Tayler came and they went to the movies and shopped, they came back and Tayler made a post for there 2 years.

@taylerholder happy 2 years to the best baby mamas out there,ion kno how i love yo ass sometimes but i can't wait to have tay jr runnin around‼️🥴

-the dream was a memory that's what they did for there 2 yrs-

what do y'all think about how chanels trying to get over her hurt?