ya'll scary

me and jae where sleeping in my bed until there was a huge boom, we both fell of the bed and i ripped my ivs out and ran upstairs with jay. i looked around to see tayler and his gang with my parents with guns to there heads so i said.

"okay we don't need no cliche shit i already kno it's gon be come with u or they die so let's go plz say u brought a Ferrari u kno what nvm yo ass crusty", he just stared so i said "earth to mr holder we leaving or not?" he snapped out of it walked over put something in my neck and I passed out.

-fastforward 3 hours back to taylers base-

i wake up in a room that looks pretty cheap if i do say so myself. Tayler walks In and sits down on a chair across from the chair im tied up in, i say "hi bitch" "stfu chanel" "bye bitch" "CHANEL" "okay okay ChIlL DaDdY" *smack* "damn that felt good fucking do it again" "chanel SHUT UP" "finger me" "WTF" "okay fr what do u want and y u kidnap me doe like wha happened to da mansion?"

"well i want you back" "okay so like dis is totally how u get me back" "chanel- just listen and here me out" "ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" "chanel" "HOW MANY MORE OF MY TYPE WILL BE SACRAFICED BEFORE U HUMANS LEARN" "chanel" "LETS ROLL OUT" *socks her in the face* "bruh u must want me to rip yo hairs out" "SHUT UP" "excuse u this is my hostage room not urs so walk away hunny" "chanel quit being stupid 4 ten seconds" "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BACK TO BEING STUPID" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Okay massa im quiet" "listen you will get back with me the clout will come back and you will do everything i tell u to do, understand or everyone you love will die" "can i think on it do i get insurance" "chanel fucking yes or no?" "okay okay since jae needs to live 4 me" "don't say that name" "jae" "shut up" "Jaden" "shut up" "Jaden Hossler" *socks her twice* *blood pours down her shirt* "fuck that's startin to get old buddy" "if i untie you will u be good?" "yes" "yes what?" "YeS DadDy" "chanel don't play with me" "yes daddy".

he unties me sedates me again and when i wake up im changed with fresh bandages and in a different mansion. Ofc why would he take me back to the other one. i groan sitting up looking to see my hand handcuffed to the bed, so i take my long ass cardi b nail and pick it!

the door has a passcode on it so i try 873 that being the number on his tattoo. and it works idiots i spent 2 long years with tayler im not stupid. i walk downstairs and every body stares at me so i say "u kno i kno im hella fine but y'all ain't gotta stare" ondreaz snorts so i point to him and say "u mr stab chanel and run r the reason i had to get my uterus removed" he just gives that 'u gon die' i just giggle and make myself and mr holder sum food.

i start eating when he comes downstairs with a messy bed head and looks at me and says "who to let her out" with a confused tone "so u don't want no breakfast?" "chanel quit playin" "well if u must kno i let myself out" everyone looks on the verge busting out laughing while he looks straight pissed. "and how did u do that" "ni- i mean boy I've slept on yo chest in 70 positions for 2 years ik what yo tattoo says" "whatever go back to your room" "no thank you for the food" he grabs my check forcefully kisses it and says In a bitchy tone "thank mamas".

he eats so i stand there him very aware of my presence. "Chanel now" so i casually start throwing it back behind him earning a few giggles. he turns around snatches me up so i scream "BLACK WEMON HAVE RIGHT NIGGA" everyone bursts out laughing as he runs full speed to another room and you can already guess what bad thing went down in that room.

that left blood on the bed, me with no voice, and him proud of what he did. i layed on the bed naked and didn't move from the pain until chase walked in quickly turning away and giving a concerning "chanel u good?" "i-im fine chase" i said with my voice cracking he checked some cameras and locked the door behind him cameras oh hell ya they a lil stupid.