Class Game

Second period started and Mr.Jake said that we would have new seats and I'm groups of three. I groaned because I liked my spot. Mr.Jake asked us to move our desks in groups of three and when we finished to line up next to his desk. He assigned everyone their new seat and to my luck Chloe is in my group. Daniel is too, but i don't really mind him. It was also not bad because Erica and Lina were next to my group, them two were the only group that had two people.
Chloe glare at me and said, "What are you looking at little girl?" I just scoffed and said "Not you."
"Are you talking back at me?" She yelled
"Well, yeah, that's how communication works." I responded.
I heard Lina and Erica giggle behind me and Chloe got mad. Daniel told her to stop causing trouble and she stayed silent. Mr. Jake told us that he had a meeting and we could talk. Mr.Jake left and the class started to talk amongs their new partners about the news of Kaito Leila. I just stayed silent and Erica tapped my shoulder. I turned around and she said eagerly, "Why don't we play a game all 5 of us."
"I'm okay with it, what about you two?" I asked trying not to look at Chloe. Daniel agreed and Chloe said, "I'm not playing with you losers."
I just rolled my eyes and Erica and Lina pushed their desks closer to our group. "We will play a game, it about one person at a time asking a question and everyone has to answer honestly." Erica said and everyone nodded.
"I'll ask first. My question is, how many siblings you have?" Erica said.
Daniel said "one"
Lina said "two"
I said, "none"
Erica said "three"
"I'm next. My question is what do you want to be when you grow up." Lina asked
Daniel said, "a detective"
Lina said "a veterinarian"
Erica said "a florist designer"
I said, "I'm not sure yet" I didn't actually want a career because my goal is to be a theif and continue my family's legacy.
"My question is what is your favorite place." Daniel asked
Erica said "the mall"
Lina said "the park"
I said, "the aquarium"
Daniel said "the ocean"
"What's with the stupid simple questions? Can you think of something more fun?" Chloe said. "Why do you care, you aren't playing." Lina said.
"Well, I'm playing now. I have to save you all from boredom." Chloe replied.
Chloe than looked at me and smiled, but it's the kind of smile that meant trouble.
"How was your childhood like?" Chloe said
I felt a chill go through my spine, what would I say. I can just lie about it but I know Chloe won't let it go.
Daniel said, "Most of my childhood was admiring police officers and hanging out with Chloe.
Erica said, "I basically had loving parents and played around."
Lina said, "I think my childhood was very normal, mostly studying and hanging out with friend sometimes.
Chloe said, "My childhood was amazing, I basically had anything I wanted and did whatever I wanted."
I was still thinking to myself when Chloe said smirked evily, "What about you, Lilith? How was your childhood?"
I started to feel cornered and said with a smile, "I had a good childhood, since I didn't have siblings my parents gave me attention and cared for me." I said as I thought of when I was younger with my dad and mom.
"Why are you lying, you have to answer the question honestly." Chloe said mad.
"Chloe stop it she answered the question." Daniel said
"No she didn't. She is lying because when I investigated her it said a whole different thing. You are just a fake person who trick people." Chloe said
'Did she know? Did she really investigate me deep? Does she know I'm Kaitou?' I asked myself over and over again but I came to my senses. She couldn't know who I am because I have a different name and my appearance is different. I created a new person, she couldn't have digged too deep.
I tried to act hurt and teary and said, "I-I didnt want to talk about it but...since Chloe already investigated me I have no choice but to tell you all..I'm..."
Daniel put a hand on my shoulder and said, "You don't have to say nothing. It's okay"
I tried to put a depressed look, "It's okay, I would have eventually told my secret to at least someone. I...have no mother she died long ago and after she died I didn't have a good relationship with my family members and started to distanced myself from everyone. I'm sorry I didn't tell you at first." I said pretending to dry a tear.
"Chloe you went too far, what kind of police officer just investigates someone's life and ask question to make them remember their past. Aren't you ashamed?" Daniel said to Chloe, while Lina and Erica tried to console me.
"I investigated her because she is hiding many dark secrets from everyone. I believe that she isn't who is tell she is. I believe her mother was a prostitute and that's why she died. She didn't want to be stuck with a child like you. She regretted having you and that's why your family members left you! It's because you are useless!" Chloe yelled.
"Did You Just Call My Mom A Prostitute?! Who Do Y-"
I started to feel dizzy and sad, I was angry too. 'But what if Chloe was right, she died because I was useless. I couldnt save her. My dad left me because he didn't care for me. Why? Why does these things happen to me? Why?' I said to myself
I wanted to believe my parents loved but what if it's just my hope. If it isn't true and I find out they didn't care for me, I will feel worse.
I started crying and Daniel started yelling at Chloe, "Chloe! Just stop! What gives You the right to insult her and her mom. You investigated her without a permission from her or the police. What has Akaki done to you that you keep attacking her. I will be sure to tell your father about this." Daniel yelled.