First meetings

It had been a few weeks since Eijiro Kirishima went to live at the College dorms. Even though he would push you to do more physical activities than you wanted and it annoyed you when he did, you'd be lying if you said you didn't miss him even the way he'd look when you beat him at a video game. But every so often you'd get a call from him much like the one you were having right now.

"Hey, Eijiro how are you?!" you said in an excited tone at the thought of getting to talk to your oldest friend of 10 years. He let out a loud laugh when he heard the excitement in your voice. "You seem eager to hear me..miss me little sister?" he teased as you sat on your bed with your phone on speaker. You roll your eyes "we aren't actually related to each other why do you keep calling me that?"
You tilt ur head slightly despite knowing he can't see you. He just smiled and sighed "I call you that cause since we were kids your parents always asked me to look out for you and I always will!" You smile and you resume your conversation after a brief moment. "Well thank you it's to bad you can't come with me to that new bookstore and coffee shop.." you stopped when you heard loud yelling over the phone from a voice that wasn't your friend "Eijiro what was that?!" you asked in a concerned and almost shaky voice.
He looked back to see Bakugo chasing around Mina and Sero for pranking him. "You assholes are going to pay for that!!" he yelled as they ran from him and down the hall of the college dorms. Eijiro only laughed as he Watched him chase them up the stairs "Listen I better go I'll see you next week OK?" You nodded as if he could see it "OK I'll call you tomorrow to let you know how it is, goodnight" You got ready for bed and slowly laid in it I looked up at the ceiling before falling asleep.

In the morning you woke up early so you could get ready and pick out an outfit. Eventually, you went with a black pleated skirt that went to your knees, a white button-up shirt with a soft orange-colored sweater over it, and finally a cute black bow tie with white poke dots on it.

As you left Home and walked into the city you were looking up and down from your phone trying to find the book shop. When you look up and realize You took a wrong turn and ended up in an alley. "Oh no...I took a wrong turn.." You let out a long defeated side and as you turn around you stop when you see in front of you a tall menacing figure.
You froze, you've never gone up against a villain before, because of your quirk not being good for combat had kept you from going out to be a hero. He slowly walked towards you, successfully backing you into a corner or more so the brick wall, as he finally reached you and his arm morphed from his hand into some sort of cannon. He raised it and pointed it towards you and you felt as if all the air had rapidly disappeared from your body. He's snickered as the cannon glowed "you came to the wrong place at the wrong time". You had closed your eyes preparing to be blown to bits by the blast...before you heard loud yelling from an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey, asshole why don't you pick on somebody who can actually take a dumb ass like you on!!!"

Suddenly the blast from an explosion blows your hair back and makes you stumble backward a little bit until you lose your balance and fall onto the ground, But shockingly the blast was an aimed at you. When the smoke cleared you looked around to see the once menacing figure being held up by his head by an ash blonde boy who smirked as he stared at him. He was wearing a plain white shirt that seemed to fit snug around his chest and stomach, showing a sort of outline of his abs. The sleeves of the shirt were tight to which made it hard not to notice how well his arms were toned. You blushed as you saw him but that quickly went away when you saw him beating up the villain, showing no mercy.

Later the police put the attacker into the car and drove away. As they did you see the ash-blonde glare at you in annoyance before he turned to walk away you grab his arm "w-wait! I'm sorry it's just...thank you so much for saving me" you waited for him to respond with your heart pounding in your chest. Then you heard him click his tongue in annoyance as he pulled his arm from you and turned away. "You stood there like a coward! Use your quirk and save yourself next time!!" He walked off with his hands shoved in his pockets.

By the time you got home, it was already dark and as you laid on your bed in a long nightgown that, on you, dragged the ground. Your mind wandered back to the events of earlier that day. How could that guy just save you and then tell you that you were stupid and a coward you had to admit that he was cute though but his attitude sort of ruined it? You groaned out of irritation and sit up abruptly "That guy was so rude if I see him again in five years it will be five years too soon!" You lay back down and held your pillow tightly as you slowly fell asleep confident that you would not see you, blonde hair Savior, again.

You have got to be kidding me!

This thought ran through your mind when you met Eijiros friends from UA. You had hoped that you would never see your rude and arrogant savior again. But it seemed that luck was against you, as you looked around at the friendly faces of the group you spotted a familiar, unhappy, one. It was him, the guy who saved you when Eijiro introduced him he merely looked at you like you were a bug on the ground. Katsuki Bakugo, so that was the arrogant boy's name, you felt silly that you two were meeting again. And you were so excited to hang out with Eijiro today that you even picked out a special outfit, a pair of light high waisted jeans with four buttons, a white T-shirt with a short dark purple vest that you left unbuttoned, all of this went great with your dark purple flats.

You all started walking towards the arcade down the street and you were walking right next to Bakugo. You looked up at him from the corner of your eye and thought to yourself what are the chances that he would be a friend of Eijiro.

"So you knew crazy hair since childhood?"
You looked at him surprised clearly written on your face at the fact that he spoke to you. "Um, yea our parents were friends so we grew up together." Despite the fact that he had said something rode to you the first time you met he listens to you intently as you both walk. "Are you really going to act like the other day didn't happen I mean how can you say something so rude to someone you never met and then see them again and act as nothing happened?!" You looked at him with your eyes for road and you both stopped walking as the others walked in front of you. He groaned and scratch the back of his head as he looked away from you.

"It's not my fault you were being an idiot I mean you should really try to practice more with your quirk to try and defend yourself I mean no one is going to be there to save you every single time."

Your eyes widened as you look at the ash-blonde in front of you. It couldn't be, could it? Was he actually giving you genuine advice? Despite the way he said it he did make a good point and you couldn't really argue with him, you sighed and looked at him. "You're right, I guess I forgot that even though I'm not going to be a hero I should still at least learn how to protect myself because I can't rely on people saving me" you looked at him and smiled sheepishly with you cheeks tinting pink from embarrassment.
"I guess what you were saying the other day maybe you weren't trying to be mean or rude about it I think you were just trying to teach me to be smart thank you" your smiles widened at him and his cheeks flushed a bright pink and he clicked his tongue and kept walking. Despite him not saying anything you know that's what he meant. You quicken your pace to catch up with the others and as you walked beside Bakugo you couldn't help but think I want to know more about this boy. You ended up having more fun with everyone including Bakugo and at the end of the day, you knew one thing is for certain...first meetings are complicated.