Christmas Kiss

You sat on the bed in the room of your explosive partner, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared daggers into you. You tried to hide your nervousness with a tough face similar to Bakugos; you failed and allowed a large gulp to slide down your throat. "Um, Bakugo? Are you mad at me?" he glared into your, his mouth twisting into an angry snarl "Damn right I'm mad at you idiot!" you flinched at his harsh tone, he was angry and you knew why. "W-was it because of what I did to Mineta?" he seethed with anger at the mention of the pint-sized pervert of class 1-A who was the cause of his current frustration.

This all started as the 1-A's dorm Christmas party a few hours ago, mina had convinced Aizawa to let them decorate and throw a party before they get sent home for the holidays. To say that it took some convincing would be an understatement, 4 days of asking and annoying him until he finally agreed as long as they kept it down and cleaned up the mess. You could feel the joy bubble up in your chest when Mina announced the Christmas party to the class that you nearly squealed in the middle of class. You loved everything about Christmas, the decorating, the lights, the wrapping of presents, opening them, the ugly sweaters, the food, and of course giving gifts to the people you love; needless to say that Christmas was your favorite time of year. Mina had asked you and some other students to help with the party planning and you were in charge of decorating along with Kaminari and Mineta. Momo had suggested that you switched to do something else due to them both being the biggest pervs in class but you assured her that it would be fine. After school, you started to decorate the common space with the many streamers, Santa faces, several sprigs of mistletoe, and whatever other Christmas decorations that you could get your hands on from the store; you tried to convince Bakugo to go with you but he just looked at you annoyed and claimed that he wanted to train at gym gamma instead.

As you finished putting up the last staple to hold up the colorful red and green swirl tinsel to the wall, smiling at your handy work you stepped down from the small step stool and took a few steps back to get a better look at the decorations. You stopped when you felt the corner of a box of decorations poke at your calf, you're ears perked up when you heard someone sobbing close by. Looking down at the box you saw bulbs, stringed lights, Santa hats, and four purple balls sticking out from the side of the box; wait purple balls? You leaned over the box to see none other than the class pervert Mineta with his knees pulled up to his chest while he cried into them, in the past, you would usually try your hardest to avoid the gaze of the pint-sized creep as often as possible. Especially when you were alone and without Bakugo, but now you couldn't just ignore him when he was crying alone, your heart ached for him this always happened when you saw someone crying you can't bring yourself to just turn away.

According to your parents and your friends, you had always helped people as much as you could whether, according to them, they deserved it or not. You let a sad smile fall on your face "Mineta how come you aren't helping Kaminari?" you knelt to meet his eye level pulling your knees to your chest as well. Mineta's sobs stopped briefly as his gaze met yours and your face saddened at his tear-trained cheeks "What's wrong Mineta? How come you're crying?" you looked at him waiting for him to answer, maybe it would help if he talked about it. He wiped the snot from his nose and looked away as he started to speak softly "I thought that I would at least get my first kiss at this stupid party but none of the girls will give me one!" as he looked away from you your heart sank to your stomach, you couldn't help it you really hated seeing him look so sad even though he was known as the class perv from making remarks at the girls of class 1-A's bodies to actually attempting to spy of them at the training camp. But despite all of that you hated seeing him feel bad for himself.

Looking around the room your eyes landed on something small in the box behind him, a small sprig of mistletoe sat at the top of the some of the small lights. Picking it up you hid it behind your back and looked back at Mineta "listen I don't think anyone should be sad so I'll do this for you consider this a friend kiss" he looked at you confused hearing the door open you pulled the mistletoe out and you left a quick peck on his forehead as you pulled him into a one armed hug. Pulling away you saw his face turn red and you rubbed his head, you could feel the heat rise in the room and suddenly you heard the sound of a huge explosion mixed with the familiar scream of none other than your boyfriend, Bakugo Katsuki.

You looked over at Bakugo while he moped on his bed rubbing his knuckles, they got bruised from him trying to punch Kirishima off of him when he was trying to kill Mineta. You looked down at the peroxide, cotton balls, and some bandages that you held in your hands looking at Bakugo you cautiously sat on your knees next to him on the bed. "Would you let me clean your hands at least?" He growled lowly at you turning his gaze to the wall. You sigh "Listen I know that you are mad at me but I just wanted him to smile I mean it's the Christmas season and he looked really sad and nobody should be sad around the holidays..." you started to ramble trying to explain not noticing that Bakugo was looking at you from the corner of his eye. He smirked softly to himself as he sat up and pressed a hand on your head successfully shuting you up, he roughly ruffled your hair leaning his forehead onto yours "you are too soft for this world, and I'm not mad you sweetness I just hate knowing that that little grape-colored extra got your sympathy. Just don't kiss him again or I'm going to have to show all of those fucking extras who you belong to."

A slight blush grew on your face while your smile grew wide, you threw your arms around his neck in a tight hug while you slightly squeaked into his ear, he laughed loudly at you small squeak. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto the bed, you both rolled around on the bed while you laughed together. Pressing your forehead to his you grabbed the peroxide and held it up to his face "Will you let me clean your hands now?"