Tiny Hero

Poof!

You ran towards the cloud of orange and yellow smoke that was in the place of your partner, bakugo. You both were chasing a villain who had been robbing a jewelry store and as usual, bakugo went ahead to catch him first. This was usually always a part of the routine when you two did your rounds; if you ran into a villain then he would go ahead with capturing him first.

"Bakugo?! What happened?!"

You run towards him and as the smoke cleared you didn't see your partner anywhere. "Bakugo? Where are you?", you suddenly felt something pulling on the hem of your costume. You looked down and was shocked to find your partner...a chibi like in anime! Your eyes widened in shock as you knelt to him, only now realizing how you towered over him. "What happened? He...shrunk you?" You tilted your head in confusion at this tiny version of your partner. Despite your partner having been attacked by a villain you couldn't help but think to yourself 'It's sort of cute how small he is'. You began to notice that people were starting to gather wondering about what was the commotion going on.

Oh, this isn't good oh dear.

You looked at bakugo with a nervous look on your face as you laughed nervously. "Hey bakugo we need to go right now OK I'm going to pick you up and carry you home okay?" You attempted to grab him but he slapped your hand away with his tiny one, "No way in hell that extra turn me into a little toy we need to find him and make him pay right now he's going to regret messing with the next number one hero!!!"

Before he could run off to try and chase down the villain you grabbed him and picked him up. "Hey! Put me down! I'm gonna kill that bastard!" You were amazed at the fact that even his voice changed but you had no time to think about that, people were starting the crowd and you did not want to draw attention to yourselves so you held bakugo with both your hands and held onto him as you started to run home.

You finally got your apartment, you breathed heavily having just run 10 blocks and trying to avoid people's questions about who got attacked. You knew that if people found out the one who got attacked was Bakugo when he turned back he would go on a full rampage. When you were running back he kept squirming the entire time for you to let him go, thank goodness that your grip held on. You sat him on your bed in the corner and he crossed his arms as he looked at you. "I shouldn't be here, I should be out there finding that low life and making him pay for trying to humiliate me" he slammed his fist in his palm making tiny sparks come from it.

That is all ruined when his stomach began to growl and you were surprised to see him starting to blush a deep red. Although you would be lying if you said it wasn't cute. You giggled and picked him up, "I'll make you some chicken and rice" you take him into the kitchen and set him on the counter. As you go to your cabinet to get out a large pan, you realized that bakugo had never been in your apartment before. You smiled softly to yourself as a light blush came across your face.

You started to fry two chicken filets with the breading mixed with a Lil bit of honey. As the chicken finished you heard your rice cooker go off. You fill two bowls with rice and topped off the bowls with the chicken and a special fried egg. You sat the bowls on the small table with the chopsticks and smiled when you saw your now chibi partner staring at the food starry-eyed. "Are you excited?" you teased as you knelt a Lil to meet his eye level. He blushed and scoffed "I just haven't eaten today so I'm hungry! I'm to busy being a hero you never have time to waste when you're climbing the ranks to become the next number 1 hero!" He does a triumphant pose that despite him yelling at you you found undeniably adorable.

Then your attention was drawn to your outfit, You were still wearing your white and sky blue hero suit with an orange trim around the ends of your sleeves and collar with calf-high orange boots. "Oh man, I was so distracted trying to get you out of the alley that I forgot I'm still in my costume" you run into your bedroom. "I'll be right back" You start to change into a pair of loose dark green shorts and an oversized black T-shirt that you took from Bakugo a few months back. You looked yourself in the mirror, yep, you looked as comfortable as you could and you felt it, too.

That is until you heard a clatter in the kitchen, you make your way into the kitchen to see some rice and chicken all over the table along with Bakugos chopsticks on the floor, but no sign of Bakugo. "Bakugo?...Bakugo where are you?" you looked on the floor for your now tiny boyfriend. Then you hear tiny explosions and yelling coming from on the table.

You slowly started to stand up to notice that the sound was coming from inside of his bowl. You picked it up and saw Bakugo crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks with a piece of the chicken on his lap and some of the rice on top of his head. Try as you might you could not stop yourself from laughing at the realization of what happened. The strong and powerful partner you know now in his small state...slipped into the bowl when trying to eat.

You picked him up and held him in both hands, "Someone was hungry today" you smile teasingly. He clicks his tongue and tries hitting you in the nose. "I'm not a baby I can do it myself I don't need anybody's help!" he tries reaching you but his arms are too short. You squealed and ran to ur bed and jump on your back and put him on ur stomach. "I may regret this but...you are so adorable!!" you squeeze him tightly to your chest and he struggles under your grip.

For the next few hours, you kept going on and on about how cute Bakugo was at this size. Even despite him trying to blow you up when you would call him cute, you persisted. Your fangirling only became worse when you noticed him blushing. "Aw is all of the attention making you happy?" He grinds his teeth and turns away from you "Yeah right, like being called cute is a compliment coming from you!" he crosses his arms and looks at the TV. You just smile as you pick him up and lay him on your stomach and you kiss his cheek.

"You know I think I like this you are so small and cute. Plus it's nice to be taller than you for a few hours" you smile wider and notice Bakugo's body is shaking uncontrollably.

Poof!

You start to cough as the smoke fills your room, you want to move but as you try to get up you feel a weight on your torso. When the smoke finally clears you can see the large and familiar figure laying on top of you. You recognized the muscular arms and chest of the now normal-sized Bakugo that was sitting on top of you with both his legs on either side of your torso. Bakugo takes off his gauntlets and looks down at you with a sly smirk sprawled across his face. "So I'm cute?" He leans downward towards you and you start to blush.

Oh god I'm going to pay aren't I?

"You like being taller than me?" You gulped as he kissed you slowly and somehow left you breathless. "I'm sorry I got caught up in the moment" you looked up at him as he smiled gently and held your face with one of his hands and he pressed his forehead to yours. He narrowed his eyes at you as his smile went away "I'm not cute if you call me that again, I'll give you something to really squeal about got it?" Your face turns a deep red and you covered your face with your hands as he slowly got off of you and the bed.

"You shouldn't say make such embarrassing threats like that! It's so embarrassing" you peeked at him through your fingers still hiding the blush that was currently burning up your face. He moves your hands and starts kissing you again, you slowly kiss back and melt as he slips his hand behind your neck and tugs your hair a little. You gasp for air as you two separate and your eyes slowly flutter open as your cheeks turn a light shade of pink. He smirks and goes into the kitchen to grab your bowl of food. You sit up and run into the kitchen and try grabbing the bowl from him but he holds it above your head and you can't help but laugh as he does and he has a large and cocky smile on his face. He sets the bowl down and scoops you up as you continue laugh and carry you to the bedroom.