From afar

You thought that this was going to be a normal day with your normal routine. You walked to the gym in the city, the one you knew he always went to every day after school and on Saturdays. You walked through the large doors of the gym and into a huge crowd of people who were exercising from treadmills to benchpresses. The smelled of sweat and the newly waxed floors drifted in the air as you walk to the other side of the gym over to the locker rooms. You begin to change when you hear two girls walk by talking.

"That guy in the gymnasium is terrifying, whoever challenges him ends up getting burned"

You looked up as your eyes widened, you began to get ready faster and shoved your bag in a locker and headed towards the gymnasium. You gently open the doors to see a large group of people crowded around something. You walked over to join the crowd, you stand up on your tiptoes to try and get a better look. You jump up a little bit to see over the crowd and a small smile came across your face when you saw a tuft of spiky blonde hair. You pushed through the crowd and apologized as you got closer for a better look at him, Katsuki Bakugo.

You knew it.

Somehow as soon as you heard those girls talking, you just knew that it had to be Bakugo. Knowing this alone had made your heart flutter at the thought of seeing him in action outside of training at UA, you have had a crush on Bakugo ever since you first came here from America through a foreign exchange program. You remember being nervous the first day you attended UA, having studied up on the language you felt confident but still nervous about being in another country. The first thing you noticed when you had walked into the classroom that day was how different everyone looked, how confident they were. You walked in with Mr. Aizawa as you clutched the book on your side, "Class I have an announcement..this is a new foreign exchange student who will be joining us this year." You looked towards everyone as they all look at you curiously, their eyes on you made your stomach turn.

"Um...hello everyone"
That's it? You just took your seat and groaned silently as you realized how dumb you felt at that moment. As soon as you looked up you were face to face with a pair of black and yellow eyes. "Hello there! You're nervous huh?" you nodded sheepishly and as she introduced herself two boys, a blonde and a red spiky-haired boy, came over. They were friendly but you forgot one thing...you don't like being crowded. They all began to bombard you with questions you slowly shrank your head back.

You then heard heavy footsteps coming towards you and the small crowd that had gathered around you. A tall, large, intimidating figure stood behind the group and as the others felt his presence they began to slowly turn their heads. "Hey! Why don't you extras leave them alone! You're crowding them, dumbasses!" The others went back to their seats, as they went away you could see the boy who made them disburse. This boy, though a bit intimidating, was not bad looking, not at all, though you couldn't help but feel as though you've seen him before. You looked up at him and smiled softly towards him, "thank you, I was a bit...overwhelmed." He stared down at you, his gaze unmoving from you as you sat there. He turned away and clicked his tongue "whatever and next tine try telling people when you're uncomfortable, don't be a damn wuss!" He walked away and despite what he said is a bit over the top, you suddenly felt your heart flutter as your cheeks became a light shade of pink. Then you realized where you'd seen him from, you saw him coming out of a gym on the route you take to the store.

So since then, 3 months ago, you had come to this same gym after school every day just to see him.

THUD!

You were shaken from your daydream back into reality in the crowd surrounding Bakugo as he threw someone into the wall, making the wall crack. He slowly straightened his figure with a menacing smirk on his face that send shivers down the spine of everyone in the crowd. You smiled at him when he began yelling, "who else thinks that they can beat me?!! Huh?!" You felt a small spark of excitement in your chest as you raised your hand and involuntarily said: "I'll take you on!" Everyone turned to you shocked at your sudden excitement to take on  Bakugo. You always knew he was strong, that was just one of the things you admired about him.