Babysitting (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)

"Ugh, why do we need to do this again?" Bakugo asked while you both walked to your house after school, passing by several houses that already had up Christmas lights for the upcoming holiday. "I'm sorry my parents want to have a date tonight so I asked them if I babysat my brother could you come over" he scowled at you as you smiled with your usual air-headed sense of optimism. "Yea but why am I going with you to babysit?!!!" He shouted as you both stopped walking the cold air nipping at your ears making you pull up your scarf to cover them, you chuckled nervously while trying to figure out how to tell him.

"Huh?! You want Bakugo to babysit with you?!" Your mom exclaimed at the breakfast table, you nodded happily before taking a sip of your peppermint coffee. Setting it down you smiled "yea I think it would be nice if Bakugo, Daiki, and I all watched movies together" your eyes sparkled imagining how it would go, how much fun you and him would have wearing your brother out before putting him to bed. And when he was finally bathed and asleep, you would come downstairs and end up watching the Christmas movie marathon with him as he cuddled you, he always said that he hated being that close to someone but you knew better. Your dad perked up as he looked at you from over the newspaper, which was hard for him since he was only 5 "3. You had sadly gotten your height from him, which made you the shortest kid in class 1-A aside from Mineta. Bakugo would often tease you for your height, he always enjoyed how flustered you'd get from frustration when you were trying to reach something on a high shelf but couldn't.

You looked at your mom and dad "it's just I thought that we could do something different and I thought that since you want me to babysit my brother while you are at your agency's Christmas party and I also want to spend some time with Bakugo, I figured this idea would be killing two birds with one stone" you looked up at them with a sad look on your face. They glanced at each other for a moment, they never understood why you liked Bakugo. To them, he was very aggressive, loud, and rude but they couldn't deny that he was also determined and despite his rough exterior he obviously made you happy, they looked back at you and your mom sighed "as long as we get constant updates..." You had already sprung up from your chair and had your arms wrapped around your mom's neck in a tight hug before she finished her response, your dad gave a small chuckle and went back to reading his newspaper, you ran back to your room with a jump in your step with the excitement of tonight bubbling up in your chest.

You scratched your cheek as you laughed nervously "w-well my parents thought it would be a good idea" you looked up at him with an innocent smile. Bakugo quirked an eyebrow at you, not believing you as you both finally got to your street "it'll be fun I promise" you intertwined your fingers in with his as he looked down at you with an annoyed look on his face. He closed his eyes, letting out an exasperated sigh, you giving him a doe-eyed and almost begging look as he closed his eyes and just kept walking. You looked at him; a look of confusion rested on your face before hearing Bakugo groan loudly "I'm not slowing down for you! Keep up would ya!!" his harsh tone brought a wide smile to your face, jogging to catch up to him. You both continued to walk to your house while you stared up at Bakugo, his face slightly annoyed but still content with getting to spend the weekend with you.

The room was in uncomfortable silence as you sat in the middle of the couch as you held the bowl of fresh popcorn, sitting between Bakugo and your brother, Daiki. You popped a piece of popcorn in your mouth while watching the old black and white Christmas movie that was on the TV, Bakugo snaked an arm around your frame resting his head in the crook of your neck sending a slight chill down your spine feeling his warm breath graze your neck. Suddenly Bakugo felt a sharp pinch on his wrist, pulling away he grasped his hand and turned to see Daiki holding securely onto your arm with a little huff on his cheeks. You looked down at him, giving him a small smile you ran your fingers through his hair; Bakugo growled as he looked at the child clinging to your arm "hey! Why did you pinch me huh?!" Your brother kept a hold on you while he glared at Bakugo but while he glared back at the small child next to you you couldn't help but let out a small chuckle "oh boys don't fight, come on I'll go make some more popcorn while you guys pick out another movie to watch and you both better be in one piece okay?" you furrowed your eyebrows at them both and almost simultaneously they both crossed their arms and looked away from each other.