Prologue~ Pheonix

*This timeline will still have all the main events just ordered a little differently. Also, picture her with no wings. ~Author💛🔔❤️🧡*

*22 years ago*

"Today, this was an act of war."The man with blonde hair said.  He looked older.

"There is no need to fight now." A man with dark skin and tattoos said.

Maleficent walked into the nest-looking area.

"They took off her wings. They are trying to kill us in our sleep."

"They are just scared. Not all of them are bad. Some are innocent."

"Then we ask her." The blonde man points in Maleficent's direction. "Come on then tell us. Who cut off your wings?"

Maleficent looked heartbroken. "A man so eager to get on the throne. He drugged me and cut my wings off."

"But is it right to go to war?" The man with dark skin and tattoos said.

"No, I think we should do it with that man though. He is truly evil."

" I am Conall and this is Brendan." And he points to the older man with blonde hair. "We have been watching you for a while. When the human cut off your wings we took you here and tried to heal you. Come, let me show you something."

He and Maleficent took a long way down because she didn't have wings. They walked all around.

"Our children have only ever known here. They are truly amazing, they have grown with grace in this arrangement. We had to walk away from the forest though because the humans were so harsh."

Conall looked around with amazement. So did Maleficent. Maleficent started to giggle at the little kids learning how to fly. Then she looks back to accept her wings to be there and frowns in disappointment when she realized they weren't.  She grows mad and doesn't notice her hands having green magic. Then Conall held her hand.

"Come there is more."

They turned into a glamorous cave. It seems to have had a fossil right in front of their eyes. All around it, it was orange.

"This place is beautiful. Who is she?" Maleficent looked around at the beauty of the Dark Fey hideout.

"It truly is. That Maleficent is our Great Phoenix. You are the last bloodline of our great Phoenix." Conall said.

Then, the rest came crashing together after that.