0.10

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

aria and zach both sat in the kitchen counter eating their cereal as reese talked to them explaining them what her barbies are named like what she named them and how much she loves them.

that was until the doorbell rang both of the teens head rising up in confusion as the voice of myta rang through the house notifying that she was gonna open it.

"zach hunny you might want to go to the door really quick," myta said as she walked inside the kitchen worry and annoyance in her voice as she smiled at aria.

zach furrowed his eyebrows at his mom before getting up, sending a smile towards aria as he walked outside of the kitchen to the door where he saw one person that he - at this point of his life - despite the most.

kay cook.

"what do you want?" zach growled at the blonde who was smirking and leaning against the door.

"i came to see my dearest boyfriend," she spoke in a fake innocent tone as her eyes opened close rapidly.

"i'm not your puppet anymore," zach spat at her as he tried to slam the door, the hand of kay stopping him before it was fully closed.

"oh yeah of course," she started her body coming upwards so she was fully standing on both of her feet, "you're the puppet of the new slut of the school aria o'clor," kay smirked as zach took a deep breath knowing that no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't hit a girl.

"me and aria are just friends," zach explained to kay empathizing the word friends as kay rolled her eyes.

"zach myta wanted-wanted—" aria started before she was cut off in the sight of kay, her eyes widening as her heart pace quickened.

"just friends," kay mocked zach smirking as she turned around her hair flipping walking to her car, zach slamming the door shut turning to the brunette girl who was still terrified.

"i'm sorry-sorry," aria apologized before she started walking away only to be stopped by the hand of zach's pulling her on his chest once more, careful with his actions so he doesn't hurt any of the already bruises on her body.

"never apologize for the nasty actions of another," zach whispered to her caressing her hair as aria nodded her head laying on his chest.

"kids i'm sorry to ruin your little moment," a cheesy myta talked from behind taking one last picture before putting her phone back in her pocket, "but you have to eat breakfast and go to school," she ended still smiling as zach dead stared at her, his hands making contact with his forehead from disappointment before he grabbed aria's hand walking her back to the kitchen to their previous places.

a/n

a short one teehee
and also i'm kinda starting to get more into writing again
no promises tho !!!!
love y'all <3