0.20

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

small tears escaped aria's eyes as she was sat in the same oak tree that she had called zach a month ago before she had moved in with him, she had a strong connection with the place and she would come here every time she wanted peace to write in her journal.

the journal had her thoughts, when she was at the lowest,when she cut and when she tried to kill herself twice but failed, when she felt a tiny bit of happiness or what her parents did to her on daily basis.

the journal held the girl's suicide note, the note she had left the day she went to the forest, the day she met zach for the first time, the day she was gonna end it all.

she had sworn that the note would never be put out again and the notes would be kept a secret from everyone surrounding her, the journal was her secret place, her hiding place, her world.

and so she wrote and wrote, no matter the fact that she looked perfectly fine to the others, she knew deep down she wasn't and that her old habits aren't gonna go away like magic because someone is finally giving her attention.

she loved zach, and everything he had brought into her life, myta, reese, ryan, christina, kay and everyone else, but was that enough to keep her from trying to commit suicide again? she doesn't know.

"why are you here alone?" the sweet voice of zach came behind her startling her as her reflexes immediately told her to shut the journal up as zach took a seat next to her, "you and your writing," zach shook his head chuckling.

the girl let out a small dried chuckled as she put the journal next to her far from zach, she stared into the horizon, large trees and the sky was painted a nice baby blue with orange.

"you know melody," zach started as he stared in front of him as well, "i thank god every day for giving you a second chance," he spoke making the girl look at him her eyebrows narrowing as zach didn't look back at her at first, "the thought of me not meeting you drives me crazy sometimes," he told her as he turned her head so they were both facing each other now.

"w-why?"

"because you showed me a whole new picture in life," he replied tucking a string of hair behind her ear, "you reminded of the moon, you love like the moon, you don't steal everyone around you, you unveil the darkness with the smile of yours," he whispered to her as she felt her breath hitch and her heart beat grow quicker.

"the night that i saved you," zach continued, "i remember having you in my arms," he grabbed the girl by her waist placing her in his lap as she rested her head on his chest, her in between his legs sitting down her back against his, "i looked up that day and saw the moon," he told her as the sunset had set and darkness was taking over the moon barely visible but yet it was seen.

"what i'm tryin' to say is," he licked his lips taking a deep breath, "that if we ever are far away from each other, just look up at the moon and know that i'll be looking at the same one as well, sending you love towards it and the comfort you deserve," he finished kissing the girl's head, both of them falling into a comfortable silence as nothing else shined other then the moon.

a/n

hello i wuv zach and aria