0.22

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

"does melody want to get up or miss school today?" aria heard a whisper in her ear as she woke up making her jump from being startled as she didn't recognize the voice at first until she saw it's face.

"you-you idiot," aria breathed as zach laughed holding his stomach, making aria scrunch her nose and grab the pillow that her head was on throwing it at zach.

"i wake you up so you aren't late for school and this is how you react," zach asked a gasp leaving his mouth as aria raised an eyebrow, "disappointment," he shook his head turning around on his heel.

"dean," aria whined as she got up from her bed grabbing his arms making his stop as she tried turning him around but he wouldn't until she gave up.

"today's a big today c'mon we need you to get ready," he told the girl grabbing her and throwing her over her shoulders as a giggle left her mouth the boy walking to her closet, "this and this," he grabbed the clothes throwing them in the bed the girl the whole time on his shoulder.

"let me down-down," she squirmed as zach chuckled pushing her a bit to the front as he changed her position so he's holding her now bridal style before letting her fall down on her feet, her turning around to see what clothes he had picked.

"i am not- am not wearing this," she shook her head as she grabbed the yellow shirt as zach frowned watching the girl  putting it back in it's place.

"if i give you one of my hoodies would you wear it?" zach asked turning to face the girl and glancing at her eyes as the girl bit her lip a small smile on her face.

"yeah sure," she spoke as zach grinned widely running out of the room to his to grab the sweatshirt shortly running back with a yellow one making aria roll her eyes jokingly.

"yellow again?" she raised an eyebrow laughing as zach shrugged throwing it at her the girl catching it and walking to the bathroom putting the sweatshirt on and walking out, "now i just-just have to brush my hair- my hair," she smiled as she reached down to the vanity's drawer grabbing her brush and brushing her hair.

"why is it- is it a big day today- today?" aria asked as zach raised both of his eyebrows his lips going on a thin line as he shrugged making aria pout at him.

"you'll find out soon," he promised her getting up from her bed and walking up to her as aria grinned before she started walking away making zach chuckle as he ran to grab her, him scooping her in his arms from behind making her let out a squeal as they both laughed, "you aren't going anywhere," he told the girl as they both laughed.

"kids come downstairs school time," the voice of myta interrupted the two as zach pulled away, aria reaching to where the working table was grabbing her bag as zach walked out to go grab his.

a/n

hi this chapter is boring