0.27

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

zach and aria currently sat at their place,
zach's back was against the tree and aria was placed in between his legs, her back on his chest as he softly played with her hair, both of then staring at the stars.

"do you ever think," aria started slightly looking up at zach, "what would if- if you didn't come that-that night?" aria asked the boy making him slightly frown.

"no never," he shrugged, "because i'm happy to have you right now," he leaned in kissing her lips, "and in the future," he finished as aria nodded.

"we have graduation in a week," she told him getting up to face him, "what are you planning to do after that?" aria asked the boy who sighed cupping her face.

"me and the boys," he started looking into her eyes as they showed nothing but confusion, "are going to move to LA," zach announced as the girl's face fell, her features showing nothing else other then sadness.

"you're leaving me-me?" she stuttered her voice cracking making zach heart broke as she mumbled a few no's to her bringing her forehead to touch with her.

"i'm never going to leave you i promise," zach reassured the girl who had tears on her eyes, her fear of letting people go happening right in front of her made her heart quick it's race, "i'll visit every month, every week if i can."

"i'm happy for you zach," she collected herself together, her hands going to cup her face as well as she shared a kiss with the boy who smiled in the kiss.

"it's just to pursue my dream," zach started as aria nodded in understatement, "we've planned this since forever."

"i get it," aria said to the boy who was ready to start reasoning, "you sing and i go to college," she continued, "sounds perfect to me," she smiled at the boy who mimicked her emotions before wrapping his arms around her as she snuggled in his chest.

"and if you feel lonely, remember to look at the moon."

a/n

periodt.