0.18

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

it was late at night and zach was sleeping when he heard his door being opened and small light coming in his room, a dark figure appearing, quiet sniffles being heard.

"melody?" zach asked his voice raspy and quiet from just being woken up as he turned on his lamp to see a crying aria standing in the door, "melody what's wrong?" zach asked getting up and walking up to the girl who walked up to him as well.

zach opened his arms for the girl who gladly joined in the hug wrapping her arms around his torso, her head burying on his chest crying on it.

"tell me what's wrong princess," zach spoke up his hand playing with her hair in act of kindness.

"bad-bad dream," aria stuttered through quiet sobs as zach frowned grabbing the girl her wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her up, her head moving to the crack of his neck.

"do you want to sleep here with me?" zach asked pointing at the bed as the girl nodded zach slowly putting the girl down so she doesn't get hurt and making sure she's comfortable.

he grabbed a blanket joining in the bed and throwing the blanket over the two of them before snuggling closer to aria who turned to face zach, zach's arms wrapping around her waist pulling her closer her leg going over his body: her head on his chest.

"is this ok with you?" he asked pointing at their position making the girl look down at their position as well before looking up to meet with zach's eyes and nodding in response, "if it makes you feel any better, do you want to talk about the dream?"

"dad," she whispered her hands grabbing on zach's shirt as he left a kiss on her head before reaching over and turning off the lamp.

"i won't let anyone hurt you," zach reassured the girl as he once more reached to her head and started playing with her hair, "i promise," he said before he heard light snores coming from the girl making him slightly smile, closing his eyes so he can get his rest as well.

a/n

dang i need to get back to writing