0.29

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

aria sat in the backseat of myta's car with zach next to her holding her hand, as myta drove them to the prison where her mom and dad would be held for another two years and then get sent to mental asylum.

once they had reached the girl knew she had no way back as she sat in front of the huge glass that was separating her and the other seat where her dad was supposed to be sitting.

it was only a matter a fact before she saw the man who she called her father come in, his had let his beard grow and his hair had roughly gone through a cut, the man in front of her was almost unrecognizable.

"let me guess," he spoke up, his voice running shivers through her body as he let out a dry chuckle, "they kicked your worthless ass out," he spoke as the girl felt her tears build up.

maybe coming here wasn't the best idea but the girl needed to see her father, she wanted to ask him something, and no matter how much she hated him she had promised herself that if the day comes she'd do this.

"no," she spoke up but only for her voice to come out rough and small making her dad raise an eyebrow, "i'm here to ask something," her eyes never dared to reach to his.

"i see you've gotten rid of your stutter," he commented completely ignoring on what the girl had just said making her sigh.

"i'm here to ask you if i can date zach herron?" this time she spoke up her voice higher and confidence evident in her voice her father looked taken back from what the girl had just said.

"the boy who fought me?" he asked as aria nodded in response, "i don't care at all do whatever you want you can date him," her father said with interest lacking on his voice.

"well that's all i wanted to say," she whispered as she put the phone back on it's place not wanting to hear anymore of her father as she walked out of the room going back to myta and zach who were waiting for her.

"how did it go sweetheart?" myta asked as soon as her eyes got sight of the girl going up to her zach following close behind them.

"good enough," aria shrugged a small smile spread across her face for the sake of the two loving people in front of her as myta embraced her in a hug, aria returning the gesture.

"what did you ask him?" zach asked as he interlaced his fingers with her while walking out of the building the girl looking up at him.

"nothing to worry about," she replied smiling as the boy nodded not wanting to bug the girl further and make her get upset which was the least thing he wanted after seeing the smile on her face.

a/n

hi <3