0.34

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

Aria took out her apron as she finished her last shift in her work, ready to now go to the airport where she was expected to be in less than 20 minutes so that she can say her goodbyes to Zach who was flying to LA to pursue on his singing career.

Kay Cook walked through the door a smile on her face causing one to form on Aria's too, "Are you ready?" Kay asked the girl who nodded going with her to Kay's car.

"How are you feeling?" Kay asked the girl looking for a brief moment at her before her eyes landed in front of her again as she drove out of the parking lot.

"Nervous," Spoke Aria as she rubbed her hands to her knees making Kay chuckled slightly as she slowed down at the red light.

"Do you want me to play some music?" Asked Kay pointing at the radio making Aria nodded as a yes, Kay immediately turning it on.

"I love this song," Aria smiled turning the volume up a bit so she can hear the lyrics clearer, "How much longer?"

"10 minutes," Kay replied back as she walked down an open road with two courses ready to take a turn.

"I'm gonna miss Zach," Aria pouted as Kay nodded taking a look at the brunette a small frown on her lips as well.

It was in the flash of a moment that Kay's car had swerved making a loud screech hitting the car next to them, "Kay watch out," Aria had screamed before their car had gone off the road to a slight cliff, the car making a couple of spins before it landed on the bottom, everything shattered.

"Where is she?" Zach asked the 4 other boys for the 5th times in 10 minutes going impatience more and more by the minute as the time for them to go to LA was coming and he didn't want to leave without saying a proper goodbye to his girlfriend.

"I'm sure she's on her way," Daniel reassured the boy, fixing the straps of his backpack before Zach's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir," the voice was shaky and definitely didn't belong to Aria and Zach knew that making his body immediately go tense.

"Who is this? Why do you have Aria's phone?"

"She- there was an accident," The woman behind the phone was still breathing heavily, "The ambulance is coming and I didn't know who else to call-"

"Where are you?" Zach yelled starting to walk out of the airport, the boys and their families following close behinds a confused look in their faces.

"We're like 6 to 8 minutes away from the airport," The woman spoke as Zach ended the call going to his car.

"Zachary Dean Herron," He heard his mom's voice calling for him, "Where are you going?"

"Aria got in an accident," Zach shouted all of them gasping running to their cars immediately after hearing what the boy said.

"Zach we'll follow your car," Corbyn's mom assured the boy before they all started driving to the accident scene.

Once they had arrived there were cars surrounded around the scene and people scattered everywhere, Zach had got out of the car immediately running up to the others pushing people.

He was ready to go to the car but the police had stopped him from going further, "Sir I'll ask you to take a step back."

"My girlfriend is right there," He yelled with tears spilling down as he looked at the lifeless body of Aria, next to him laid Kay.

"You'll see her at the hospital, I promise."

A/n

Umm
Sorry sorry sorry