0.17

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

"aria hunny tomorrow we're gonna go to the mall after you get better ok?" myta asked the girl who nodded as the doctor came in.

"ready to check out?" he asked as myta nodded grabbing the papers and signing them, "don't forget to take your medicine and if this happens one more time we'll need to take her to special care! all your best," the doctor smiled ending it walking out the door as a sigh left aria's mouth.

"it's ok melody you'll get better," zach assured the girl going closer to her and turning his back to the girl, "c'mon hop up and i'm not taking now as an answer," the boy squatted as the girl let out a giggle carefully hopping into zach's back as he carried her.

"zach be careful," myta called out as the two ran towards the exit both excited that the girl was finally out of the hospital, the ran until they reached myta's car waiting for her to come.

after she had opened the car the two got in the back seat, "the boys and the girls are coming over today to celebrate," zach cheered as aria shook her head.

"no-no need," she shrugged looking put the window as zach grabbed her hand.

"they're coming ok you need to have fun," he spoke softly to her caressing her cheek as myta started the car.

"call-call kay then," aria told the boy a frown appearing on his face, "i know-i know you don't like- don't like her," aria started, "but she deserves-deserves a second chance-chance as a friend-a friend," aria finished as zach sighed running a hand through his hair.

"fine ok you win," zach gave up grabbing his phone and texting kay a small smile appearing on aria's face, she wanted to make kay feel better and have a good life, she didn't want anybody to have the life she had, she wanted to show her warmness.

"aria baby," christina greeted the girl as soon as she walked in hugging her as aria slowly hugged back, and then being hugged by tate and then makenna.

"hi aria," the other boys said in unison waving their hands as aria waved back in response.

"we brought cake," jack cheered pointing at the cake in the table making aria giggle before zach came in with myta.

"i'll let you kids alone to have some catching up," myta smiled walking off to the kitchen as zach and aria sat down next to each other.

"aria how are you feeling?" christina asked as aria shrugged.

"good-good," aria answered making everyone nod in response the doorbell was heard over the silence in the room, "me," aria spoke getting up zach doing the same before aria gave him a look making him sigh and sit down.

"we weren't expecting anyone," makenna furrowed her eyebrows as everyone murmured a couple of "yes".

"she was," zach answered before two girls had walked up, a blonde and a brunette making the group gasp.

"hi guys," kay spoke quietly as aria was behind her smiling pushing the girl so she walks more in.

"kay?" makenna asked confused looking at the blonde girl and the aria who was still smiling.

"yeah what the fuck?" jack asked earning a slap in the back from christina making him poke his tongue out at the boy.

"i wanted-wanted her here-here," aria smiled sitting down next to zach, kay on the other side of her the others still staring confusedly at aria and kay.

aria knew kay has a good side, and she was proven right once kay had showed up in a more normal state and not all glammed up, just a pair of sweatpants and crop top, she knew that the hug kay gave her as soon as she opened the door meant something, and she knew kay can be happy.

"ok guys let's eat the cake," zach spoke up clapping his hands and getting up as everyone cheered zach grabbing the knife and turning to face aria, "you have the honors melody," he smiled helping the girl get up and giving the knife to her both of them getting up.

both of them facing the others aria pushed the knife through the cake cutting it, "say cheese," christina cheered as she took a picture of the two, zach grabbing some frosting on the cake and touching aria's nose with it leaving frosting on her, a small gasp leaving her mouth.

his hands made his way through her waist as he hugged her, her wrapping her arms around his neck zach slightly picking her up, her feet not touching the ground anymore, christina continuously taking pictures as corbyn filmed it.

"i'm glad you're okay my melody."

a/n

tell me what i'm the ceo of please
',:3