0.15

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

zach sat on one of the hospital chairs in front of the girl's room waiting for a doctor or any kind of information for aria, corbyn and christina never leaving zach's side just in case.

corbyn had called myta who couldn't had come at that exact moment because of her job but would come in about 2 hours something that calmed zach down a bit knowing that he needed his mom's support and comfort.

the doctor soon come out his facial expression was blank something that didn't help zach who still had tears streaming down his eyes as he immediately got up.

"is aria ok?" zach asked getting in front of the doctor so he doesn't take anther step a sigh leaving the elder's mouth.

"and who are you to her?"

"her boyfriend."

"ok well," the doctor started putting his glasses on so he could read his papers, "mrs. o'clor lost a lot of blood which we managed to give it back to her and she should wake up soon."

"so she's fine?" zach asked the corner of his mouth slowly rising up his mouth forming in a smile.

"yes she's fine but she will need medication," the doctor smiled at the teen who let out a shaky breath from relief as a smile made it to his face as he turned around to look at corbyn and christina who were also just as happy for their friend.

"see zach we told you," corbyn reassured the boy giving him a hug as christina gave him a thumbs up from the back.

"how about a quick change?" corbyn asked as zach shook his head pushing away from the hug.

"i need to be here for her when-"

"zach i'll stay and keep you informed," christina joined in as zach looked at the couple.

"but what if she wants to see me immediately?"

"you'll just change and we'll come back i promise," corbyn promised the boy as he nodded both of them grabbing their backpacks, corbyn leaving a kiss on his girlfriend's lips before walking with zach to zach's house as christina took a seat on the chair nearby going on her phone once more.

a/n

hi this chapter is boring or wtv
but i needed to give you all a break from the last few chapters yk
<3