Naughty Dream

Felix's P.O.V

After the Skype call ended with Cry, I couldn't help but feel my stomach do little flips. I'm meeting Cry in person at last... I mean sure, we talk to each other over Skype a lot but... it's not the same as being able to touch and feel them... see their fa- well not that one. 

I wonder... Why does he always wear that mask...? What does he have to hide?

I felt a certain pug hop up onto my lap, and nuzzle himself into my sweats. I smiled, "Hey Edgar..." 

He made a cute little grunt sound in response, not bothering to look up. 

"Well buddy, I'm heading to Florida." Once again he made a little grunt sound, too lazy to get up.

I picked up the little ball of fur and set him down on the floor, standing and walking into my room, starting to pack everything I would need. 

Clothes. Recording equipment. Spare laptop. Headphones. Toiletries...

Yup, seems like I have everything

"C'mon Edgar, time to go!" The chubby black pug waddled over next to me, his coil of a tail wagging happily.

I walked though the terminal, setting my bags on the conveyor belt and sighing.  

I kinda hated airports... They were always way too crouded and always full of stress and rush...

It was annoying.

"Flight to Jacksonville Florida now boarding, Jacksonville Florida now boarding." The feminine, yet monotone voice droned over the speakers.

I hummed. That's my flight...

After everything was said and done, and I was finally seated on the plane, I was completely drained.

I exhaled and leaned back in the rather uncomfortable seat, closing my eyes and letting the world fade away...

*Dream land*
A small guttural moan sounded from my throat as light nips were made on my neck.
"Is this what you want?" The person asked, nipping at my sweet spot roughly, and causing me to moan out in both pain and pleasure.

The person who I now recodnised as a male chuckled darkly.
"P-please..." I whimpered, feeling the man's arms snake around my waist, pulling me in closer. He bit my neck again.

"Please what?" I couldn't find words, instead only moans could find their way out.

I felt a hand toutch me through my jeans, making me gasp at the sudden stimulation through the fabric. Another dark chuckle came from the man.
"M-mo..." I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine, kissing me passonatly.
"Attention, arriving in 30 minutes"
We parted the kiss...
"Wha..."
*edn*

"Wha?" I looked around, seeing I was still on the plane. I let out a relaxed sigh, it seemed no one noticed my little 'nightmare'.

I frowned, remembering that it was a MAN in my dream... I'm not gay, so... what the hell? And why did it feel so... right? I shook the thought from my mind. I needed to tell Cry that I was landing soon anyway.

I pulled out my phone, texting Cry.

Hey man, im landing soon, can you meet me at the airport?

Of course friend, Ill see you soon (._.)

Yay!! Thanks bae <3

Hahahaha, okay?? See you soon friend (._.)

Okay, see ya soon bro!

I smiled, only thirty more minutes untill I meet my best friend for the first time...