Rage quits and evil plans

Cry's P.O.V

Okay, confession time... I may have a slight crush on Pewds... So when he told me to dance with him, I kinda melted inside. The fact that he chose a love sonh made it worse. My breathing started to hitch and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. Im so fucking lucky I have my mask...

"Oh... umm... I-I... I have to go and... Check Youtube..." I stuttered, regretting that I didn't dance when I saw him frown and look down a little.

"Oh... okay..." He muttered, obviously disappointed. I frowned, I hate seeing him sad...

I slowly turned and walked to my room, stopping in frim of the closed door.

"Hey, uh... Your room is right across from mine, down the hall and to the right..." I called to him.

"Okay"

"Hey Pewds?" I was gonna make it up to him, with video games.

"Hm?"

"In a little bit, wanna play some Bloody Trapland?"

"Hell yeah!!" I swear I could hear his stupid, dorky grin in his voice.

*Tiny time skip*

"Cryyyyyy" I looked over at Pewds, he was having problems... again...

"What?"

"I can't play this game..." He pouted.

"Then why do you still play it with me?"

"I dunno... Because its fun to play with you." I felt my cheecks heat up at his simple statement.

"Do you wanna play something else?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"No! One more time!" I laughed as he got crushed by one of the 'deadly brofists'

He gave me a small glare.

"God damnit... This fucking game... fahk it, I quit!" He quit the game and frowned at me.

"Well what else do you wanna do?" I asked, trying to distract him.

He grinned evily, his eyes showing mischief.

"Pewds, what are you planning?"

He smirked at me.

"Oh, nothing... But I'm gonna go get a glass of water..."

Pewd's P.O.V

I stood up and left the living room, walking to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Then walked back to the living room, sneaking behind Cry. Lukily he has his plastic mask on... because hes gonna take a small shower...