Tick Tock

Pewds/Felix's P.O.V

As soon as Ian, Sara and Anthony left I wasted no time. I went to Ryan and pulled off his mask, revealing his beautiful face. I crashed my lips against his.

I ran my toung along his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he quickly gave.

Our tounges tangled together, small moans escaping his mouth. I smiled into the kiss, swallowing every sound he made.

He pulled away and looked at me questioningly, his face red from the kiss.

"P-Pewds... what are you- Nngh!" I cut him off by gridning my hips against his, making friction between our bodies. I just have this ache for him. I need him. I WANT him...

He gently pushed me away, his brow knitted together.

"Pewds, stop... I-I don't know about this yet" I didn't listen, I forced myself to him again, biting his ear lobe gently.

I continued my way down his neck, nipping and kissing at the sensitive skin.

"P-Pewds, S-stop It!" He attempted to push me away again, but to no avail.

"But why should I? You seem to be enjoying this" I whispered in my lust filled voice, making him shiver beneath me.

"No I'm not Felix! Get off me!" He pushed me away more forcefully, his eyes flashing from aqua to bright crimson for a split second.

I lost my footing and fell, letting him run to the hall and away from me.

My mind clicked back to reality, realizing that I had just jumped my love. I also realized that his eyes had flashed red.

Was that... Mad?

What did I do?

Cry/Ryan's P.O.V

I ran into my bedroom and locked the door, slididng down the hard wood surface. I didnt want that. No, not yet. It's too early for me.

I let out a shaky breath, sheilding my eyes with my hand. He came out again. Only for a second, but he still did.

(Mad - bold Cry- italics)

You cant get rid of me Cry.

I froze, my blood turning to ice in my veins. No....

Why dont you leave me alone?!
Because your too fun to torment.

Tick. Tick. Tick.
Okay, fine. You can have me, but leave him alone!
I cant do that Cry, I cant let him have you, you dont deserve happiness.

Tick. Tick. Tick.
Stay out of my life!!
You see, Cry, I hate him. He deserves as much pain as you do, he deserves suffering! I cant let something that gives you happieness live scott-free! No, because then I would be useless!

Tick. Tick. Tick.

I screamed, clawing at my ears to get rid of the annoying noise.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I sobbed vocally. I ran to the clock on my bed stand, the source of the irritating noise that drove me insane. I smashed it, not caring if the glass cut my skin.

It stopped. Perfect silence.

I let out a releaved sigh, smiling at the silence.

"Tick tock motherfucker."

Ooooh dayum!! And you thought that this was gonna be a smut chapter, for shame!! Lol, well you know the drill. Read, vote, comment, stay fab. Baaaahhhhhiiii!!!