Strawberry ice cream

Cry's P.O.V

Belive it or not, but it is actually possable for Pewds to me even more childish than he already is... I had no idea...

We were happily chatting in my car, when we came across an ice cream shop.

"CRY!!! ICE CREAM!!!!" He pointed at the small shop and looked at me with the 'puppy dog' eyes... god damnit... he knows I can't say no to him when he does that...

"Fiiiiiine... only because this is your first time in Florida though." His eyes lit up with excitment and he smiled widely. He is seriously a five year old... Isn't he?

"OMIGOD THANK YOU CRY!!!" I chucked and rolled my eyes, steering into the small parking lot.

*le lazy time skip*

"Cry, what do you recommend?" I sighed, he's been standing there for five minutes gawking at the selection and being indecisive. I looked over at the lady behind the counter, who had a look of annoyence.

"Two strawberry's please" she nodded shortly before getting our cones ready.

I handed her the money and handed one cone to Pewds, who looked at it with interest.

"C'mon it wont bite, just taste it!" I smiled before taking a large lick out of my own cone, tasting the sweet strawberry and smiling even more from the strawberry bliss.

Soon he followed suit, licking his own ice cream. I smiled at him as I saw his face contort into happiness.

"Holy mother of fuck... I should have came here sooner!" He attacked his cone, finishing his cone in a matter of minutes, whilst I took my time and savored the flavor.

"Damn Pewds... Enjoying that much?" I chucked, seeing him lick the remander of the ice cream off his hand. His face blushing a light red as he saw me watching him.

"Hey, its really good ice cream okay?" I chuckled and rolled my eyes. What a kid...

*another lazy time skip*

I looked over at Pewds, his eyes fluttering shut and his head slightly drooping as if he was on the brink of sleep. I smiled, he'd just have to sleep on the couch tonight and get situated tomorrow.

I pulled into the driveway to my apartment, hearing light snores coming off from Pewds, signalling he was asleep.

I got out of the car and went to go pick him up out of the passenger side. He was surprisingly light, so I found it easy to carry him to the house and inside to the couch.

I set him lighly on the couch, putting a throw blanket over him. I smiled.

"Welcome to my pad, friend."

Hey duckies... im so freaking tired... anyway i got something published ecen if it is sucky... the whole time i was just like, 'dont make the ice cream perverted, DONT MAKE IT SOUND WRONG' and what do you know? It sounds wrong... kinda...
Oh!! And im gonna dedicate the next chapter to someone who leaves an idea for it in the comments!! So comment away ducks!! Baaaahhhhhhiii!!!