Chapter 2

You wake up in your office and after you get dressed, you put on your Katana and hat. You then proceed to open the door when you hear a knock and when you open it, Bismarck is there with paper work for you.

Y/n Windle: Guten Morgen Bismarck.(Good morning)

Bismarck: Guten Morgen Windle, I have your daily paper work, if you need any help with it, you can just come to me.

Y/n Windle: Okay, thank you Bismarck.

Bismarck: You're welcome.

BISMARCK'S THOUGHTS

"Windle is such a well mannered young man. He might be able to handle Admiral Hipper and her attitudes very well. I just hope that he can handle the stress.

END OF BISMARCK'S THOUGHTS

You then close the door and begin on your daily paper work. At about 12:00, a women opens the door with force.

Y/n Windle: THAT IS NOT HOW YOU OPEN MY DOOR!!!!!!

???: Commander we have a Siren fleet in range of shelling the city!

Y/n Windle: How large, who do we have available, ready my ship, and what is your name?

???: My name is Prinz Eugen, yes sir, 28 siren ships, and Me, Bismatck, Z-46, Admiral Hipper, Graf Zeppelin, and Tirpitz.

Y/n Windle: Eugen, ready the task force, inform they I'm fighting as well, and make it quick.

Prinz Eugen: Yes sir Windle.

Y/n WIndle: Thank you.

You then grab your sword, Luger, Mp-40, and your moms gold cased dagger and then head down to the docks to meet the others. You then make a speech to raise morale.

Y/n Windle: " They think that they can just come and kill innocent people of Deutschland? Not Under my rain as commander, today we avenge the fallen, for as it will always take brotherly or sisterly stand in arms, you will NOT SHOW MERCY TOWARDS THESE PATHETIC CREATURES, SHOW THEY THE MEANING OF PAIN, BRAVERY, HONOR, FEAR, AND THE MIGHT OF A GERMAN WAR MACHINE"

They all look at you with concern, but still give a serious look of the situtation.

All ships girls: JAWOHL. ( YES SIR)

Y/n Windle: How much more time until we are within gunning position?

Prinz Eugen: 10 seconds sir.

Windle: Okay, I want everyone to pick a target, but leave the flagship alone to watch it's comrades die as we helplessly cut them down one by one.

All ship girls: JAWOHL ( YES SIR)

After 5 minutes of intense engagement with the Siren fleet, your ship then takes a hit, splitting it in half.

Y/n Windle: Why sink the ship, but not it's captain?

You then jump on to a heavy cruiser and then start to engagement the Siren sailors in hand to hand combat.

Y/n Windle: War never changes, no matter the era.

Y/n Windle: I'm coming for all of you, yea cocky Sirens.

You then take a bullet to the arm, but it barely misses your bones (you have nothing more 1-2 inches of flesh on your arms, you are skinny and quick).

Y/n Windle: SO YOU WANT TO PLAY PHEW PHEW AY?

You then draw you Luger and put 8 rounds into the Sirens head and proceed to do a quick reload(your reload time can be as fast 0.8 seconds).

ADMIRAL HIPPER'S P.O.V.

"The commanders ship was split in two, but he then jumps on to one of the siren cruisers and then engages them in hand to hand combat. Is he insane? He could die, but he seems to have put everything behind him and fight the enemy hand to hand. So I under estimate him and his combat abilities. DID HE JUST LAND 8 ROUNDS INTO A SIRENS HEAD AFTER TAKING A BULLET TO THE ARM AT POINT BLANK?

Y/n WINDLE'S POINT OF VIEW

You then reach the bridge and knock out the enemy captain on board and kill all of the remaining crew on the bridge except for 2 high ranking sailors that are slightly wounded, but are still alive. Then one of them attempts to shoot you 15 times but misses every time thanks to your slender shape light body. You then put a a round straight through her head and you think that it went through the wall. Then other high ranking sailor then throws her hands up high in the air and yells"Ich gebe auf"(I surrender). So, you tell her to remain calm and to do exactly what I/you tell her to do in German, she then nods her head in agreement.

When the battle is over, all but one of the Siren's ships in the fleet sank. You then proceed to kill the rest of the crew minus the captain and high ranking sailor of course. 

Y/n Windle: I have some prisoners of war Ja(yes)?

Bismarck: What do you want to do with them Windle?

Y/n Windle: We will take them back with us and interrogate them nicely, and if that doesn't work, then I have a few tricks up mein (my) Sleeve.

Bismarck: Yes sir.

(THAT IS THE END OF CHAPTER 2 PEOPLE. I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYE.)