Chapter 12

Recap: You visited Kaiser Wilhelm V of the Prussian Empire, the you fought in a savage hand to hand combat in an engagement with a Siren fleet and you sent 12 ships to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, finally, the Kaiser awarded you with "The Knight's Cross".

Back to present

You are listening to the radio attempting to find a distress signal from Bismarck.

Y/n: I wonder if the Royal Navy is on Bismarck's tail.

FLASHBACK

Y/n Windle: Bismarck, you will be sent out on a trip to the Atlantic to prey on convoys to hurt the Queen's war machine.

Y/n Windle: The only thing keeping Britain in this fight are the supple ships from the Azur Lane and the Eagle Union.

Bismarck: Yes sir I understand what is suspected of me, so I will fight to the last shell Windle!

Y/n Windle: Guten. (Good).

Y/n Windle: Prinz Eugen will be escorting you so you make a break for the Atlantic.

Bismarck: Yes sir.

END OF FLASHBACK

You then decide to head out for a scouting operation from the docks, but then you see Bismarck is heavily damaged and is being carried by someone.

All of the ships in the dock are now aiming at the stranger.

???: How about we settle this in a peaceful manner.

Y/n Windle: Hold your feuer!( fire).

They then put their weapons down.

???: That's more I like it.

After the stranger has handed over Bismarck, you walk up to him and as for his name.

Y/n Windle: **unleashes sword** May I have your name sir?

???: My name is Donnerkonig, but you can also call me the "Ghost King".

(I thought that it would be fun to add this character from a book called "The Rise of Donnerkonig" by T0KUM0, go check him out, please and thank you.)

Y/n Windle: When then, Mr. Ghost King, I am your commander, Kommandant Y / n Windle.

Donnerkonig: It is a pleasure to meet you, Kommandant Windle. (Commander Windle).

Y/n Windle: You can call me Windle for short, Mr. Ghost King.

Donnerkonig: Understood Mr. Windle.

Note: This story does follow the say concept as "The Rise of Donnerkonig", but I will not type his story here, because one, that is too much time, and two, it's copyright in my point of view.

After the events of "The Rise of Donnerkonig".

Y/n Windle: I feel like going out for a walk today.

So, you decide to grab you the following equipment:

-Katana

-Mp-40

-Your mothers gold plated knife

-Luger P-08

-Two flash-bangs

After you have grab your equipment, you then throw on your coat and go out for a walk.

Y/n Windle: I have always enjoyed nature, the sight of it has always filled me with joy.

You then walk across the bridge, but then, tentacles grab you pull under the water.