Chapter 7

After you and the task force have finally return to base, you then decide what you are going to do with Unicorn.

Bismarck: What are we going to do with our prisoner?

Y/n Windle: Bring her to my office when she wakes up okay?

Bismarck: Jawohl, Herr Commander Windle. (Yes sir Commander Windle).

Y/n Windle: Thank you Ms. Bismarck.

Battle results: Enemy- all ships heavily damage, HMS AMAZON critically damage, and 289/707 planes shot down.

Fleet results: Iron Blood- Z-46 slightly damaged, Graf Zeppelin medium damaged, Admiral Hipper medium damaged, Tirpitz and Bismarck, no damage, others undamaged, lost 57/400 aircraft. Sakura Empire: Amagi slightly damaged, Akagi and Kaga medium damaged, Souryu light damaged, and Hiryu undamaged, 359/1668 planes lost.

After 2 hours of sorting through paper work about expenses, Bismarck comes in with Unicorn.

Bismarck: Commander?

Y/n Windle: Hmm.

Bismarck: You wished to see her.

Y/n Windle: Ah, come in Unicorn.

Y/n Windle: Thank you Bismarck.

Bismarck: You're welcome Windle.

Bismarck then closes the door behind Unicorn and she looks frightened and scared of you, probably because you were the last thing she saw before you putted her to sleep.

Y/n Windle: Please, have a seat.

Unicorn: .....

She then walks in and sits down on the chair to your left, but is Unicorn's right.

Y/n Windle: Hello, my name is Y/n Windle, but you can call me Windle for short. (you say this with a smile).

Unicorn: M-my n-name is Unicorn.

Y/n Windle: There is no need to be frightened Unicorn.

Unicorn: I-I known.(She says this while hugging her plushy tighter).

Unicorn: W-why did you take me as a p-prisoner W-Windle?

Y/n Windle: Well, because I want to show the others that I am not a monster who just slaughters his enemies.

Unicorn: What are you going to do with me?

Y/n Windle: Take care of you of course, because that is how a gentle man should treat his or her P.O.W's.

Unicorn: How long will I be staying here?

Y/n Windle: No more than a week.

Y/n Windle: But if you behave, then I might release you early, okay?

Unicorn: O-okay.

Y/n Windle: If you need anything, you can just ask me.

Unicorn: Yes sir, I-I mean okay Windle.

Y/n Windle: If you want, you can stay with me, if you don't then I understand that you don't trust me yet.

Unicorn: Can I stay with you until I pick someone?

Y/n Windle: Sure.

Unicorn: T-thank you.

Y/n Windle: No problem, hmm, oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that we will be repairing you rigging.

Unicorn: Okay.

Y/n Windle: If you want too, you can go down with Z-23 to the shops.

Unicorn: Okay.