Chapter 3

Last chapter recap: What should we do with the prisoners of war?

Back to present.

Battler results: Z-46 sank 3 ships, Bismarck sank 7, Tirpitz sank 5, Prinz Eugen sank 4, Admiral Hipper sank 6, Graf Zeppelin sank 2, and you captured 1.

Y/n Windle: Alright ladies, can you please take our guest down for processing for info on the Sirens and their plans?

Bismarck and Admiral Hipper: Yes sir.

Y/n Windle: thank you.

After everything was sorted out, you decide to go back to your office to finish your daily paper work. 3 hours later....

Y/n Windle: Welp, that about does it for the day.

You then check your gold plated pocket watch from your Grandfather.

Y/n Windle: 4:27 Pm. 

You then have an awkward feeling that someone is watching you. Then, hear someone creeping up on you. So, you then decide to wait 3 seconds. 3,2,1,0. You then unleash your sword at a short female with a pinkish tone of hair color and she is also wearing a black uniform.

Y/n Windle: Why are you in my office without permission ma'am? 

???: I just wanted to see how sensitive you are, that's all.

Y/n Windle: What is your name? (As you leash your sword)

???: The names Roon.

Roon: What is your name? (She says this a creepy smile on her face)

Y/n Windle: My name is Y/n Windle, but you can call me Windle for short.

Roon: Nice to met you Mr. Windle.

Y/n Windle: Nice to met you too.

Y/n Windle: So, do you need anything since you're inside my office Ms. Roon?

Roon: No, not really.

Then, the door opens revealing Tirpitz, and boy is she angry. She then sees Roon.

Tirpitz: Roon, why are you in the commanders office?

Roon: I was just seeing how close he is with his senses.

Tirpitz: Okay, but can you please see Bismarck, she needs your help with the P.O.W's.

Roon: Okay.

Roon then leaves with Tirpitz closing the door behind them. You then decide to take a shower. After you get back from the shower and from delivering your paper work for the day, you then fall asleep on your desk. After some time, Admiral Hipper comes in and sees that you are asleep.

Admiral Hipper: (whispering) I can't believe that I'm saying this, but, the Commander does  deserve to sleep.

Admiral Hipper: *sighs*

She then proceeds to close the blinds on the windows and then she covers you with a blanket after removing your weapons, hat, coat, and boots. Finally, she turns off the lights and says,

Admiral Hipper: Guten Nacht Kommandant (good night commander).

(AND THAT IS THE END OF THE 4TH CHAPTER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.)