Chapter 14 Part 1

Recap: You and the all of humanity are now preparing for the last stand about 500 miles off the coast of Britain and America.

Back to present

Y/n Windle: What is our time 'til inbound?

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: 3 minutes.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: LOOK, THERE THEY ARE, AND A LOT OF THEM!

Y/n Windle: BATTLE STATIOOOOONS!

Everyone is now at their battle stations waiting for orders.

Note: The Kaiser also has a Bismarck, Tirpitz, and Donnerkonig, with the Kaiser on Donnerkonig.

Donnerkonig: Should we each pick a target?

Y/n Windle: Yes, but I want you, Bismarck, Tirpitz, and Friedrich der Grosse to focus fire on the Siren ship girls.

Donnerkonig: Yes sir, sisters and mother, Windle has ordered us to focus fire on the Siren ship girls.

Friedrich der Grosse: Understood my son.

Y/n Windle: I want all of my destroyers to focus fire on the Siren ship girls!

All destroyer ship girls from Iron Blood, the Royal Navy, the Eagle Union, the Sakura Empire, North Union, Sardegna Empire, Eastern Radiance, Iris Libre, and the Vichya Dominion: YES SIR.

Y/n Windle: I also want light cruisers on light cruisers, heavy cruisers on heavy cruisers, battle cruisers on battle cruisers, battleships on battleships, and aircraft carriers on aircraft carriers.

Y/n Windle: And I want my submarines to pick them off one by one.

Everyone: YES SIR!

Just as you finish issuing orders, shells begin to land every where.

Y/n Windle: Now my comrades, fire and SHOW NO MERCY!!!!

Everyone: YES SIR!

Your ship starts to fire and turn to evade shells. After about 30 minutes of fighting, the Sirens are running on low ships. But you have also suffered heavy casualties.

Y/n Windle: WE MUST NEVER HOLD BACK, FOR AS IT WILL ALWAYS TAKE A BROTHERLY STAND!!!!

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: FIRE!!!!!!

Almost every ship the Kaiser has is fighting here, including civilians, who also want to fight until the end.

Bismarck: Sister, target Purifier.

Tirpitz: Understood sister.

Tirpitz then fires everything she has left, Purifier does the same to.

Purifier: AHHHHH. (one of extreme pain).

Tirpitz: AHHHHHH. (one of extreme pain).

Bismarck: Sister.

When the smock clears, Tirpitz has a lot of bruises on her, but she still continues to fight.

Cassin: Dewey, behind you.

Dewey turns around to block the shots but does so to late and takes them all. She starts to sink in shallow water, but fires everything one last time at the Siren Battleship.

Cassin: NOOOOOO!!!!!

Y/n Windle: DONNERKONIG, RELEASE YOUR TURN FORM, NOW!!!!!

Donnerkonig: AHAHAH, I WANT TO RIP AND TEAR MORE.

Donnerkonig is now going berserk, but you let it be, for as his true form is working to sink the Siren warships. After about an hour and a half later, Observer Alpha, Tester Beta, Omitter, and Arbiter- The Empress III are the only Siren ship girls that are left.

The Empress III: We must make our last stand here.

Sirens: YES MA'AM, MY QUEEN.

They make a box formation and proceed to fight 'til the end. Then, one of the Kaiser's best aces, Theodor Wiessenberger, is shot down.

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: THEODORRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theodor Wiessenberger: It was an honor my Kaiser.

He proceeds to aim his aircraft at Omitter's con-tower.

Theodor Wiessenberger: FOR THE PEOPLE OF PRUSSIA, FOR MY KAISER, FOR HUMANITY, LONG LIVE THE KAISER AND HIS PEOPLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**EXPLOSION**

**AMMO STORAGE DETONATING**

Kaiser Wilhelm VIII: KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

German War Cry: FOR OUR PEOPLE, FOR OUR KIND, FOR OUR KAISERRRRRRR!!!!!!

They start to hit the remaining Siren ships with very accurate shots.

Japanese Pilot: 天皇陛下萬歲! ( Long live the Emperor!).

**EXPLOSION**

You notice Enterprise and the Empress fighting each other.

The Empress III: YOU WILL DIE FOR THAT!!!

Your ship then takes a torpedo and sinks.

Y/n Windle: **unleashes sword** FOR MY KAISERRRR!!!

You board a Siren ship and start killing everyone on board.

After 10 minutes, it is just the Empress left.

Y/n Windle: PRESENT!!!

All of the remaining ships aim at the Empress.

Y/n Windle: FIREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Everyone: FIRE!!!!!!!!!

The Empress takes all of hits without blocking.

The Empress III: You will need to do better than that to kill m- (cut off)

You stab her strait through the gut and she turns around and looks at you with blood in her eyes.

Y/n Windle: YOU HAVE FAILED YOUR KIND, SO I, Y/N WINDLE, SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH!!!

You stab her straight through the throat.

Y/n Windle: **leashes sword** It's over, its finally over.

Everyone then takes off their hats, places them on their chest, and then takes a moment to honor the loved ones they have just lost.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 14 PART 1, I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL ENJOYED THIS BOOK, UNTIL NEXT TIME, HAVE A NICE DAY.)