Chapter 4

You wake up to find your self inside of your office. You also notice that you have more paper work on your desk to do, so you proceed to do it. Then someone knocks on the door.

Y/n Windle: Come in.

The door opens and Admiral Hipper walks in with the same face she had when you met her at the stairs.

Admiral Hipper: Commander, we will have guest coming at about one o'clock.

Y/n Windle: What are the names for our guest?

Admiral Hipper: Akagi, Amagi, Kaga, Hiru, and Soryu, Commander.

Y/n Windle: Thank you Hipper.

Y/n Windle: No offense, but is Bismarck to busy to tell me?

Admiral Hipper: Yes sir.

Y/n Windle: Okay, thank you Hipper.

Admiral Hipper: Don't get the wrong idea that I like you.

Y/n Windle: I don't think that you like me Ms. Hipper.

Y/n Windle: I am sorry if I sounded like I have feelings for you.

Admiral Hipper: Apologies accepted.

Hipper then leaves your office and closes the door behind her.

Y/n Windle: I wonder if she is going through hard times or if she is have a bad day.

HIPPER'S THOUGHS
"I hope he doesn't hate me for my outburst. I need to talk to him in a more kind and soft manner if I want to have a chance to know him better. HEY WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT!!!)

BACK TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW
You check your pocket watch and it reads 12:57 Pm. So, you decide to head down to the docks to meat your visitors.

Y/n Windle: I wonder where our visitors are from.

You then reach the docks to see 5 ship girls with fox ears, and two of them have a lot of tails.

Y/n Windle: Hallo. (Hello)

They then shift their attention to you.

???'s x5: Hello.

Y/n Windle: Are you the ones visiting us?

???'s x5: Yes sir.

Y/n Windle: My name is Y/n Windle, but you can call me Windle for short.

???: My name is Akagi.

???: My name is Kaga.

???: My name is Hiryu.

???: My name is Soryu.

???: My name is Amagi.

Y/n Windle: So I would imagine that you already know the others here, nein? (no?)

All: Yes.

Y/n Windle: So, why are you girls here?

Akagi: To meet you, the new commander of the Iron Blood Navy.

Y/n Windle: Well since y'all are already here, how about you come with me to my/ your office?

Akagi: I don't see why not, so okay.

Y/n Windle: Follow me to my office, please.

Amagi: Okay Windle.

So, they follow you to your office on the 5th floor. You then, invite them to come in. Finally, you take a seat and get right down to business.

Y/n Windle: So where do y'all come from?

Akagi: The Sakura Empire, Windle.

Y/n Windle: Okay, next question.

Y/n Windle: How long do y'all plan to stay here?

Akagi: Until 12:00 Pm tomorrow.

Y/n Windle: Okay.

After asking them a few questions and having them sign a few papers, you here a knock on the door. You then get up and head towards the door and open it.

Y/n Windle: Can I help you?

Graf Zeppelin: Hello commander, Bismarck told me to come and get our guest, show them their dorms, and to collect the papers you have finished.

Y/n Windle: Okay, Graf Zeppelin.

Y/n Windle: Okay ladies that about wraps it up for today, Ms. Graf Zeppelin will show you your dorms.

Amagi: Okay Windle, see you in the morning.

Y/n Windle: See you in the morning.

You then hand over your finished paper work to Graf Zeppelin. She then nods her head at you, and takes the visitors from The Sakura Empire to their dorms. Mean while, Admiral Hipper was listening to you.

Admiral Hipper: I can infer that he is a well mannered young man, who is polite, calm, and caring towards others.

Admiral Hipper: He is also sensitive.

After you have finished using the bathroom to take a shower and a dump, you then kick off your boots and set them aside. Next, you take off your socks and your coat and put them up for tomorrow. Then, you remove your equipment/weaponry, place your sword on a rank for it, you place the Mp-40 in your desk(LOL, YOU ARE ALWAYS PREPARED), Your dagger on the desk, and you P-08 Luger in your desk. You then place your Commanders hat next to a picture of your family and next to your dagger. You then fall asleep in your chair again. After an hour, Admiral Hipper knocks on the door and comes in with tomorrows paper work, but sees that you are asleep.

ADMIRAL HIPPER'S POINT OF VIEW
Admiral Hipper: Ms. Bismarck asked me to deliver the commanders paper work for tomorrow.

Admiral Hipper: So, I go to the commanders office on the 5th floor, and knock on the door.

Admiral Hipper: I then walk in to the commanders office to see our commander Y/n Windle or Windle for short, asleep in his chair.

Admiral Hipper: I then place his paper work on his desk and carry him to the couch, I lie him down on the couch and remove his gloves and set them on his desk under his hat.

Admiral Hipper: Then I turned off the lights and close the door behind me gently.

Admiral Hipper: I head to my dorm to take a shower, do my hair, wash my clothes, and go to sleep.

END OF ADMIRAL HIPPER'S POINT OF VIEW

After 30 minutes, Admiral Hipper's sister (Prinz Eugen) walks in and sees her sister fast asleep. 

PRINZ EUGENS POINT OF VIEW
Prinz Eugen: I walk in to tell my sister that I will be on a recon mission off the coast of Japan and I see her fast asleep with the same cute face she makes when she sleeps.

Prrinz Eugen: I then think to myself, "I have noticed a shift in my sisters behavior when she is near the commander, so she might have feelings for the commander."

Prinz Eugen: So, I then slowly and gently pick her up.

Prinz Eugen: I then proceed to carry her to the commanders office.

Prinz Eugen thinks that her sister looks cute with the commander and will support a relationship between them. So, she takes her sister to the commanders office.

Prinz Eugen: I then open the door to the commanders office to see him asleep on the couch.

Prinz Eugen: I then lay my sister next to the commander very gently.

Prinz Eugen: I look for a blanket and gently place it on my sister and the commander.

Prinz Eugen: My sister then curls into a ball, most likely due to the warmth generated from the commander, and lets out a deep breath.

Prinz Eugen: Finally, I turn out the lights and whisper" Gute Nacht ", before I close the door quietly and head back to my dorm to call it a night.

END OF PRINZ EUGEN'S POINT OF VIEW

( HELLO EVERYBODY, THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 5. I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. HIPPER MIGHT NOT BE TO HAPPY WHEN SHE WAKES UP, HER SISTER LEFT A NOTE IN HIPPER'S ROOM TELLING HER HOW SHE ENDED UP IN THE COMMANDERS OFFICE AND WHERE SHE WILL BE.)