Chapter 10

You then wake up and get dressed.

Y/n Windle: **yawns** Right, now what should I do, oh yeah, go to the Adoption Center and see what cat I should pick.

You then head down to the Adoption Center and walk in. Next, you ask them to look at Tortoiseshell Cats.

Clerk: How can I help you sir?

Y/n Windle: May I look at the Tortoiseshell Cats please?

She then takes you down to the Tortoiseshell Cats. You then look at them until one catch's your eye.

 You then look at them until one catch's your eye

Y/n Windle: How much for this one?

Clerk: 500 gems.

Clerk: May I ask why you have a sword with you?

Y/n Windle: I am the commander of the Iron Blood ma'am, so I carry a sword for protection.

Clerk: Well since you are the commander, there will be a discount of 50%.

Y/n Windle: Then I will take this one for 250 ma'am.

Clerk: Okay.

After you sign the paper work and buy stuff for the cat you then name it Shasha. (Shaw-sha).

After you return to the office, you then release the cat and it runs around growling at you.

Y/n Windle: Don't worry furry one, you no longer have to live in a cage. 

Shasha: **growl**

Y/n Windle: I like you already.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 10, I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED AND AS ALWAYS, STAY SAFE AND HAVE A NICE DAY. NEXT CHAPTER FDG (IN FILES AND RESEARCH ACCORDING TO THE GAME OF COURSE) WILL BE INTRODUCED.)