Chapter 9

Recap: Hipper was asking you questions and then she said that she wanted to show you something, but asked you to keep it a secret as of right now. Then she kissed you.

Back to present

After you and Admiral Hipper have returned to base, the both of y'all go to your office.

Y/n Windle: **sits down in his chair** Well that was a surprise that I wasn't suspecting from you Admiral Hipper.

Admiral Hipper: **blushing** I had feelings for you sir, but I was to afraid to show them, because people would see me in the process.

Y/n Windle: I was the same way until I started to show cold faces and expressions in public and around people.

Admiral Hipper: I see, so, what now?

Y/n Windle: How about we wait it out, I don't want the others to know, and then bully you for it.

Admiral Hipper: The others won't bully me for it, but my sister will.

Y/n Windle: **Checks pocket watch** How about we call it a night?

Admiral Hipper: Sounds good to me. 

The both of y'all then go to take a shower and ready for bed. (minus you because of the paper work).

Admiral Hipper: Good night Windle.

Y/n Windle: Good night Admiral Hipper.

You then walk over to your desk and make plans for a visit to the Kaiser, Frederick William Victor Albert/ Wilhelm V in Prussia. (Yes there is a Kaiser in Prussia, not Germany)

Y/n Windle: I will pay a visit to Mein Kaiser( My kaiser) next week.

After you finish your paper work, you pay a visit to Bismarck.

Y/n Windle: Ms. Bismarck?

Bismarck: Yes sir?

Y/n Windle: I will be leaving for Prussia next week on Friday to pay a visit to Mein Kaiser (mein Kaiser).

Bismarck: Why?

Y/n Windle: To say hello to one of my many Ancestries.

Bismarck: I see, I will have your paper work tomorrow for you to sign.

Y/n Windle: Okay, thank you Bismarck.

Bismarck: You're welcome.

You then head back to your office and clean up the place.

Y/n Windle: I wonder if I should adopt a cat.

You then about and decide to do so tomorrow. You then hang up your coat, place your Luger in the desk, kick off your boots and socks, and hit the lights.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 9, I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, GOOD BYE.)